i hate my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrigley93

Jr Member
People suck
i hate people.

today i was at my friend house were all playing apples to apples, and i was judge the word to relate to was like idk but, there was women and science fiction i pick science fiction

they all laugh in my face and called my gay so i left while they were laughing didn't say a thing i need some encouragement please sent me a message :mad:
:mad:

sounds like your friends are insecure about their sexuality.

just blow things off..... you shouldn't generally get angry about anything. as a general rule.

Hey there dont fret, idiots like that well excuse me I mean jerks need not pay any attention to so chin up hun and just know that whatever doesnt kill you make you stronger!!!

Adam said:
sounds like your friends are insecure about their sexuality.

just blow things off..... you shouldn't generally get angry about anything. as a general rule.
hoorah!
if they laugh becus of sex and cus you picked hat theyre imautre...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry.

All of us here at the boards greatly appreciate and support your extensive knowledge of sci-fi

after all, halo is sci-fi

see whose laughing when you complete a full mjolnir suit :cool:

Zaso117 said:
Don't worry.

All of us here at the boards greatly appreciate and support your extensive knowledge of sci-fi

after all, halo is sci-fi

see whose laughing when you complete a full mjolnir suit :cool:
ya... and what person "laughs" at "women of sci-fi"?!

" Dont let the man get you down!" Just ignore them. Thats what i do when my so called friends make fun of me.

you know what i do to release my emotions?

start a bonfire.......

the sight of my scared neighbors makes me giggle no matter how depressed or angry I am. :D

What? I didnt understand the first post...what..omg, it needs grammar for anyone to understand it.

I'm not sure how this relates to sex or anything, but....seriously what does women of sci-fi have to do about sex? I dont get it.

AoBfrost said:
What? I didnt understand the first post...what..omg, it needs grammar for anyone to understand it.

I'm not sure how this relates to sex or anything, but....seriously what does women of sci-fi have to do about sex? I dont get it.

I dont thinks it does.

You should have slapped them :p . Get some of that anger out.

Apples to Apples is a great game though, always a great party game.

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back