i hate my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time they call you gay, don't let it bother. Just act gay and get close to them and they'll be too afraid to make fun of you anymore. Roll with the punches my friend.

Wrigley93 said:
People suck
i hate people.

today i was at my friend house were all playing apples to apples, and i was judge the word to relate to was like idk but, there was women and science fiction i pick science fiction
they all laugh in my face and called my gay so i left while they were laughing didn't say a thing i need some encouragement please sent me a message :mad:
:mad:

Apparently, I need to clarify a few things. First of all, the card was "Delicious" and you chose "Sci-Fi" over "Women" and "Swiss Chocolate." Second, you obviously had it coming. Third, I wasn't the one that called you gay. I only pointed out my first clarification... then I called you a gay nerd... Seriously, you need to chill out. We know that you know that we know that you're not gay. You should've stayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrigley93 said:
People suck
i hate people.

today i was at my friend house were all playing apples to apples, and i was judge the word to relate to was like idk but, there was women and science fiction i pick science fiction
they all laugh in my face and called my gay so i left while they were laughing didn't say a thing i need some encouragement please sent me a message :mad:
:mad:
you call them your friends and just because you pic sci fi over women dosent mean your gay what jerks i love sci fi and i am not gay

kerotan 36 said:
you call them your friends and just because you pic sci fi over women dosent mean your gay what jerks i love sci fi and i am not gay

But do you love sci-fi more than women?

Apples to apples is a game that leaves you open to things like that. but if your bunch of guy friends call you gay it not something to cry over. teenage guys do that all the time its cause were insecure.

DKK said:
Apples to apples is a game that leaves you open to things like that. but if your bunch of guy friends call you gay it not something to cry over. teenage guys do that all the time its cause were insecure.
But it's not something that someone should do due to unpredictable reactions to the precieved insult.

if they're your friends and you call them your friends. its probably something that you've done and had done to you before. you should know them well enough to understand that they mean nothing by it.

Don't take it too hard, handling comments from other people, especially immature ones, is all part of the learning/growing up process. Be the bigger/more mature one when that ever happens again...try this, the next time someone calls you gay, just reply; why yes, I am happy...thank you. :)

FYI, another meaning to the word Gay, is Happy. And if the people calling you Gay don't get it, then you'll know how much their mentality level is at... :lol:

Stay safe,

Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back