I hate to be a D**k, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreadfall

So, i don't know if the 405th is in a lull or something. and I hate to be pushy but i was kinda wishing/hoping that someone could help me out.
I've been trying everywhere to get this made or at least Low-Def modeled. I've tried the official FireFall forums. and other modeling sites. and no wants to try unless i give like $300+
so here is the reference image PLZ AND TY if you do. again i'm sorry.

Tigerclaw.jpg

so yeah

Attachments

• Tigerclaw.jpg
    Tigerclaw.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 484
You don't necessarily need to start threads like these. I know you would really want a suit like this but can't get files for it so i suggest scratch building if that's an option for you :)

Being put in a position to Scratch building is often a blessing. Where the armour is easily scaled to your body's contour, shape and size. Would look awesome if you could pull it off.

They are right, if u dont find any file you must try to make a scrach build with foam. Its the best way.

We have a dedicated section in the forum for model requests such as this, your request would be best suited to that area.

Also, swearing - even dashed-out swearing - isn't permitted on the forum. Bear that in mind for the future, please.

Haha sorry for the dashed-out swearing. I've been getting impatient. I want to have this finished for the Cons that are gonna be happening in the Southwest soon. also, because Firefall cosplay is so rare. it would be cool to spread awareness for a good game. So I'll probably get one of my more artistic friends to help scratch build this.
and thanks Retralpha for helping me see this from a different perspective. also I will try to put the build process on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back