I Hunt Zombies .... Rouge Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRob said:
When somebody steps into the game and pulls a power play like this one, you have to sit back and think about the time and work he put into this. That's dedication right there folks.

So in other words, hecka-job there and ready and waiting to see some more A+ work come out of you.

QFT is all I can say. I'm too astounded and dumbstruck to come up with words to tell you how awesome this helmet is. Webster's Dictionary defines "awesome" as "Anything that leaves one in a state of awe and wonder." Well done.

Devotion... check.
Detail... check.
Quality... check.
Completion...

Last edited by a moderator:
l_318979593866c9cb7db09278b202dd0d.jpg

l_fe90bddcbca0b3667e549cd692d27124.jpg

l_3ed2ab121f40ed213105a2be00026af0.jpg

l_57e8df733b5c5ad494e9511bc4e141bd.jpg

well the visor came last night and I put it in this morning....Thats pretty much all I got I have been working on the hayabusa chest and I should have it posted soon. I will be adding leds. ..but after the rest of the armor is complete. thank you...everyone for all the really nice comments...hopefully, i can keep making high quality armor that will flow all together..thanks again

aight, once home i could successfully view the pics. good times, bro. looks effin sweet! now, if only i could get mine in the scout wouldn't feel so left out :(

WOW! Thats the best rogue ive seen (So far...) How long did it take to make it? So, are you going to complete the rogue suit aswell?

nice, i'm hopefully going to start on a rouge helmet soon, but i seriously doubt that it will ever look that good.
nice work man!!!!

actually i plan on doing the hayabusa armor I'll have a new forum up on monday with pics i'll be starting the rez....thanks everyone for the support..

also give credit where credit is due..this is nz's pep file and I have to thank him for how great it came out. without his pep file I couldn't have built it. thanks nz for everything...if you ever want someone the test build something I would always be honored....thanks

I dono about this helm.

Well, the design - not your work. (Which deserves a tip o' the hat)

It looks like the rogue helm is giving it's "oh" face. :rolleyes

Wow! You are really talented!
Also, The Hayabusa Helmet came out a few days ago, as somebody else said I think,
I can't wait until you're done with the Hayabusa!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back