I know I'll feel dumb for asking

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by Lieutenant Jaku, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Lieutenant Jaku

Lieutenant Jaku Well-Known Member

so i know ill feel really dumb soon but there used to be a map of where all the members were, is this still around? I cant seem to find it.

2. SquishyShoes

SquishyShoes Well-Known Member

I swear I was just looking at one like two days ago, but I can't find it now. I even went through my history, but the links that looked right now bring up error pages here. Maybe someone clue-ier can offer some insight?

Lieutenant Jaku likes this.
  3. Trans4m117

Trans4m117 New Member

I'll check in the morning, but right now I'm on mobile and a map link isnt showing up but I found the map on the PC site so maybe it's a platform issue

4. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke RXO 405th Regiment Officer

I have not been able to find the map on the PC version either. I know that we recently did a website transfer thing, so there are some minor changes around the site. Hopefully this is not one of them because I really like the map.

FANGS Cadet can we get this thread moved to site support?

5. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Community Staff Division Staff

Zoinks! I didn't know it was missing! Yes, there have definitely been upgrades over the last little bit and it is likely that it just isn't back up but I'll let Art know just in case he doesn't realize it isn't there.

6. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Community Staff Division Staff

The map was causing some issues with the latest upgrade but it seems to have been beaten in to submission and is back up.

7. Trans4m117

Trans4m117 New Member

can confirm

Attached Files:

8. Sean Anwalt

Sean Anwalt RCO 405th Regiment Officer

There's also links to other threats at the bottom of the reply box. That's throwing me off...

9. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke RXO 405th Regiment Officer