I Made A Good Purchase Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think:
slimedremel.jpg

nice job man thouse things work great on any thing im going to use it on my helmet!! :D how much did u get it for??

thanks! :D

jim. said:
nice job man thouse things work great on any thing im going to use it on my helmet!! :D how much did u get it for??
thanks! :D
I got mine for 40bucks its only 100 RPM but it get the job done.
Think goodness i got the wired one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnish_Spartan said:
So what is the point of this thread? I got a dremel too you know =/

-FSS

Have you ever bought a new toy and you just want to show it off to everyone? That's basically what this thread is. Sorta like, "Hey! I got a new 360! Let's go play XBL later!" It can also be comparable to, "I no longer have cancer! Hooray!"

But this is "Hey! I got a new dremel! Let's go make stuff later!" or "I no longer have dremel defficiency! Hooray!"

Congratulations on your purchase! Dremels are pantloads of fun. Just try not to sand off your fingernails...

Friendly said:
Have you ever bought a new toy and you just want to show it off to everyone? That's basically what this thread is. Sorta like, "Hey! I got a new 360! Let's go play XBL later!" It can also be comparable to, "I no longer have cancer! Hooray!"

But this is "Hey! I got a new dremel! Let's go make stuff later!" or "I no longer have dremel defficiency! Hooray!"

Congratulations on your purchase! Dremels are pantloads of fun. Just try not to sand off your fingernails...
Well, i guess my judgement was a bit wrong, Sorry =(
But still though, a DREMEL is a basic tool in armor making, not that special.

-FSS

I don't see a point of this thread either. This was already posted on another thread about dremel tools.

Friendly said:
Have you ever bought a new toy and you just want to show it off to everyone? That's basically what this thread is.
And that's what an attention thread is, which is frowned upon here.

baddog9000 said:
I got mine for 40bucks its only 100 RPM but it get the job done.
Think goodness i got the wired one.

Lol! 100RPM? That's nothing. My Dremel Spin's at 30,000RPM.

And what's the point in this thread? :\

....Wow I'm sad know, fine then people if you don't like my toy I'll go play with it some were else.
And so what if my dremels 100RPM it gets the job done.

Just getting some facts alright, it spins up to 35,000 rpm which is the best i have seen (mine goes 35,000 too but i have to reset it every time i turn it on) its just called dremel 100.

Finnish_Spartan said:
Yeah it's 35K RPM but still, we dont hate your DREMEL, it's just.. everyone has one..

-FSS

So now he's a part of "everyone."

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
I like the cordless ones better, which is what I have, but a good investment nonetheless.

Dremels FTW.

I hate my cordless, less power and the battery sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back