I need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronPatriot

So I just got this airsoft pistol wich broke in like 2 days and so I've learned my lesson not to get $10 pistols off the web. So then I've been looking at getting a tokyo marui electric pistol and then something else also inspired me to get the orange box. So bottom line orange box or airsoft pistol.

PS. they are also in the same price range.

Depends on your PC specs. Would it even be able to run the Orange box? Or at least get decent frames? IF it does, I'd get the Orange box. If not, the airsoft pistol.

Spartan 169 said:
Depends on your PC specs. Would it even be able to run the Orange box? Or at least get decent frames? IF it does, I'd get the Orange box. If not, the airsoft pistol.
Actually I was going to get it for the 360

Last edited by a moderator:
Most PC's can run half life 2/portal with low specs. It only requires a 64mb gpu, but I'd say 128 if you want low graphics with smooth gameplay.

I would get the orange box for ps3 or xbox just for best graphics and smooth gameplay if your PC isnt good.

Also, when do you use an airsoft pistol everyday? when do you play video games everyday? I think your choice is clear. BUT PLAY HALF LIFE 1 FIRST!

AoBfrost said:
Most PC's can run half life 2/portal with low specs. It only requires a 64mb gpu, but I'd say 128 if you want low graphics with smooth gameplay.

I would get the orange box for ps3 or xbox just for best graphics and smooth gameplay if your PC isnt good.

Also, when do you use an airsoft pistol everyday? when do you play video games everyday? I think your choice is clear. BUT PLAY HALF LIFE 1 FIRST!

Again I shall say if im going to get oj box im getting it for the 360.

Spartan 169 said:
Hmm...unless your really into airsoft, I'd go with the Orang Box.
I could always get the orange box then save up for the airsoft gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back