I Need Help On Iron Man Mark Iii Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

duskullms

Jr Member
someone please can adjust the size of the iron man mark III :p armor for my height and weight? because i dont know how to do that... thanks a lot!, I downloaded two Helms and did not work then I decided to ask you guys because i dont understand that ... Height 5.11 / 35 lbs :rolleyes the first was too big and the second is to little T_T pls guys help me on that!!xD

IkaruS said:
someone please can adjust the size of the iron man mark III :p armor for my height and weight? because i dont know how to do that... thanks a lot!, I downloaded two Helms and did not work then I decided to ask you guys because i dont understand that ... Height 5.11 / 35 lbs :rolleyes the first was too big and the second is to little T_T pls guys help me on that!!xD

Go to 2D functions on Pep designer, then go scale factor and change it to what height is on you for that piece.

And 35 pounds wtf...thats like 17 Kilograms.

Last edited by a moderator:
mjolnir follower said:
Go to 2D functions on Pep designer, then go scale factor and change it to what height is on you for that piece.

And 35 pounds wtf...thats like 17 Kilograms.

XD on Kilograms is 78 T_T im brazilian and here is all diferent ^^ Sorry About that

on pepakura designer i dont know use that program dude

Last edited by a moderator:
Well While someone could do it for you, you won't learn anything from that. I recommend you look up the member Xtreme_Tactics_101. He can help you.

But untill he does, how about a few bits of info you'll need to get help.

1. DO you have pep designer? not viewer, but designer.

2. Have you read the topic by xtreme_tactics_101 on scaling?

i agree with what fox w said, the helmet is a pain to scale, but the armor, (if you use the files from the same maker) are better, once you have a scae factor, you're good to go

yeah I havn't seen jake online yet today, but then msn has been wonky today, just let him know i sent ya and should have no problems Ikarus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back