I think i've been playing too much halo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

Seriously, i think i gotta cut down on my halo playing time. The other day i was writing something and in the corner of my eye i could have sworn i saw the phrase " Hold X to duel wield pencil." Kinda creepy.

That's kind of weird.

But then again, sometimes if I hear something that sounds similar to the security cameras in Splinter Cell, I'll freeze momentarily until I realize "Hey, this is real life, buddy."

Plus sometimes I'll hear Golden Skulltulas.

Ya, ive been hearing a lot of that multyplayer voice from halo saying "Gained the lead, lost the lead, tied the leader." Seriously, its getting kinda creepy.

Reminds me when I was playing too much DDR I could close my eyes and still see the arrows... :shock:

reminds me of a little story...

i was at a local mexican restaraunt, and a jeep (its sounded JUST like a warthog, i swear!) came rolling op behind me as i was getting out of my car, and i swear i reached for my rocket launcher and had a heart attack when it was missing. then i realised it was a jeep :p. i used my m6d for that.

Haha LOL. Ya, sometimes when i go airsofting i tend to hear like SMG fire from halo and grenade sounds. Really faint sounds tho, like in the back of my mind.

Ya when paintballing i fell like im in a modded map of bloodgulch/congoulations<sp?>and im stuck with a br lol.

SpArtan-270 said:
Ya, ive been hearing a lot of that multyplayer voice from halo saying "Gained the lead, lost the lead, tied the leader." Seriously, its getting kinda creepy.

yeah I here those all the time, and alot of marine quotes too...but they fit in nicely with the other voices in my head

Last edited by a moderator:
Dual wielding pencils?.......Ok....

I can vouch for effects of too much game time...I borrowed Kingdom Hearts II from a friend a year back or so. I played if for practically three straight days. When I closed my eyes while trying to sleep, all I heard was music from the game and all I saw was gameplay footage. I ended up waking up that night and vomited. I took about a three-four day hiatus and ended up returning it to my friend without touching it again.

I get a similar effect off of Guitar Hero II. It usually only takes one song now but anytime I finish playing, my tv and walls and floor start moving, contracting, expanding, general undulating....It's weird. And Fun. It's like being high without the illegality. But stuff only starts moving like that if it's actually stationary....

hah trippy same thing happened to me thou when i played DOW for 2 days straight. closed my eyes and was watchin the battle. :mrgreen:

ok this is sad but ive had dreams about halo before. i dreamed i was mc on a burnt bronze ridge and i had a portable machine gun in my hand and there were thousands of brutes below and i opened up on them. this is a real dream im not lying . man it was awsome.

o and somtimes, when i think about halo and its goodness, i get a kind of high...does anyone else get this feeling?

TheBlue said:
ok this is sad but ive had dreams about halo before. i dreamed i was mc on a burnt bronze ridge and i had a portable machine gun in my hand and there were thousands of brutes below and i opened up on them. this is a real dream im not lying . man it was awsome.

o and somtimes, when i think about halo and its goodness, i get a kind of high...does anyone else get this feeling?

Thats nothing I had one where the Master Chief was a deforemned Mexcican candy cane. (Don't ask) I had one last night I was playing the beta again!

:hyper: Dootuz :hyper:

I had a dream i was like a Spartan in training. Then at night at the training facility the flood came and started attacking and infecting everyone. Then me and a few other spartans bunkered down and awaited for evac. We had like a pile of guns in the bunker. I grabbed an AR and shotgun and started lighting up the flood outside. then when the evac pelican came the flood like jumped it and killed the pilot. So then the other spartans and i went to the like the parking lot area, grabbed a warthog, planted a few charges and blew the flood and the place up as we got away to safety.

Im serious!! I had this dream like after playing halo then falling asleep. Let me tell ya man. The flood in my dream scarred the F***k out of me!! It was all like green fog and stuff and at night. And then you just hear like these freaky loud flood screams. It was freaking scary man. When i woke up my heart was like beating fast and i was sweating. No joke.

TheBlue said:

oh yeah, but only when i think about halo 3! and heres a weird example.. when in large groups of people, my grenade finger twitches

Good dreams is like a movie that you want to see playing in threatres but they usually only get showed once in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back