I think i've been playing too much halo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I occasionally feel like I'm Sam Fisher because well... I love sneaking and stuff. And I do sometimes feel like I'm choking an Elite or something. Or diving and rolling and throwing plasma grenades.... :bard:

I haven't played Halo in a long time, but I still sometimes hear the multiplayer voice when I play CTF with my friends. Its Creepy........... ;) :shock:

I have not had this problem with Halo, so I am in the clear right?

I have, however, been playing to much GOW. i was in DC and I saw a hobo holding his stomach on the ground and had the irresistible urge to curb stomp him. :eek

J/k, get some air and maybe a little excersize.

Chris

froot loop

you guys sound like me. I t was my first day of school & I had halo 3 mountain dew for breakfast & played halo 2 sword version slayer since I got up early. :drink: :fencing: Mr.Dunbar came in the class & I SWEAR TO GOD I saw master chief walk in the door :shock: . I had to blink like 7 times ;) before mc went away(f***) & later i saw his ring & it had so many diamonds i thought it was the ringworld :death: . I think I'm nuts. :crazy:

Ok, a couple weeks back, i was sitting at my comp reading some stuff about halo 3. and like I COULD HAVE SWORN I SAW MY MC HELMET MOVE AND LOOK AT ME IN THE CORNER OF MY EYE!! As soon as i saw that i turned to check and everything was normal it was on its shelf looking out the window. Couple of minutes later i heard like MC's voice in the back of my head. .....creepy....

what did he say? "drink more ovelteen"?

Okay. Sometimes, when I'm in a loud environment, I can hear a needler being shot next to me. (this is weeks after I play a game)

I might make an elite like sarge. lol. I'm worried obout it staring at me at night though. I always feel that way about making masks.

this is kinda like sometimes in the corner of my eye i see a faint frag grenade and when i turn my eye to look at it it darts of somwhere else and it keeps doind that around my eye

Kind of like me only, Battlefiled 2. I keep hearing thing like "I need a medic here!" and "i need artillery support over here sir!" and some times i keep repeating the Middle East Colation, and the Chinese stuff like "shwkran a do a chia a bw abada" well that what it sounds like lol.

Well Im not having strange halo dreams or stuff but I have this chat programm called xfire.
Well every time you send or receive a message you hear this snnoying beep which sounds like f*** being censored (like american chopper). I swear for the first 2 months I could hear the damned sound everywhere, at school, when I was riding my bike back from school, when I was watching TV (no computer active or censoring sounds on the tv).

I had trouble getting some sleep for the first weeks or so.

M-562 said:
Well Im not having strange halo dreams or stuff but I have this chat programm called xfire.
Well every time you send or receive a message you hear this snnoying beep which sounds like f*** being censored (like american chopper). I swear for the first 2 months I could hear the damned sound everywhere, at school, when I was riding my bike back from school, when I was watching TV (no computer active or censoring sounds on the tv).

I had trouble getting some sleep for the first weeks or so.

Yeah I hafe xfire. its really annoying when your playing.......srry if im off topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back