I think i've been playing too much halo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm when i play my 360 too much, i hear the little "pings" from when u get a message or game invite and stuff like that

I went to mcdonalds one time and said to the cashier

Me: "I'll have 3 noob combos please"

Him: *stares*

Me: What?

Him: Are you high or something?

Me: *walks away*

lol, sometimes when i play halo late into tthe night and am about to fall asleep playin halo, i go to bed and as a lay there half-concious , i see the screen and and my hands are still movin like im playin, oh and the other night i dreamt i was playin H3 on a flood level(freakin kreepy!!!) and i dident know how to use the new controls, but i was actually in the game yet i dident know how to use the new controls, thats why i asked some1 on here today what the controls are so next time i can p0wn the floody.

I had a dream recently that i was in this plain bright white room. Then i looked around and in the center of the room was the box of halo 3 floating there. So, i slowly reached out to grab it. But like once my finger was like 2 inches away from it, i woke up. :mad:

My xfire is maarten562 for anyone who wants to know.

Back on topic (kinda)

When I watched the movie aliens for the first time it was late and my room was dark.
So when I went to bed I heard that fast ticking sound just like with the facehuggers.
I walked to the window and then a kamikaze pigeon managed to splatter itself against my window.
I was scared like hell. I think my heart skipped a beat or two.

I once had a Metal gear Solid dream..but thats way different from Halo.

like, even when I play OTHER games, I was playin Bioshock last night and I killed two splicers with a grenade launcher and I was all DOUBLE KILL!!!
Or my friends and I where outside and we started to throw stuff at each other and I chunked a pine-cone at my friend and was all OH! STUCK BITCH!!!

Yeah...odd...

I can also agree on the earlier comment on the large crowds and grenade finger itching...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back