Ichigo's Hollow Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i've noticed how the teeth work in the anime. But it doesn't seem to translate well to the real world. Which is why I did it this way.

Lookie what I found for you. Costly, but damn they would look cool. http://www.fxeyes.com/fxstore/shop/item.aspx?itemid=22

Those are indeed quite awesome! If those contacts weren't so expensive I just might have bought me a pair!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mask is nearly finished!! The paint job is not as great as i'd wanted, but I can touch it up after Anime Boston. The only thing I have left to do if find a way to strap it to my face in the next 12 hours or it won't be wearable for the con.

10-1.jpg

10-2.jpg

10-3.jpg

I do love Ichigo/Bleach and I am also currently working on my mask. Your mask looks great, but the thing I always had a problem with on most mask is the teeth. It's hard to make the teeth look just right i almost never feel the mask has enough teeth. On average I see the mask with about 12 to 14 teeth on one row at a time and on all the versions i see there are no where near as many. Also another thing I have noticed the teeth do to a real model of the mask is make the bottom of the mask much wider than i actually is. This problem is one I'm trying to see if i can avoid but most likely won't be able to... None of this was to say your mask is bad at all. Actually your mask is the mask that inspired me to do my own. Your mask looks great I'm just hoping my teeth come out just as good as yours.

Still not sure what pattern I am going to use for the stripes on the mask I really like his newest development in his mask, but I think i might also go for the pattern you used due to the fact that is some what the pattern most recognized.

When I'm done I might open a thread to show off what I have done with my mask.

Awsome mask
Love bleach, I just wish they would translate the show faster instead of us being behind Japan by a year or a season or two, the current arc in the manga is Awsome as well

I hope we have another decade of bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back