Idea For Organizing Huge Amount Of Stickies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodorei

From what I have seen some forum sections like the "Pepakura/cardboard" section has a huge long list of stickies.

You always have to keep on scrolling down to see the actual threads and gets a little annoying.

I have a small idea which might improve both the visibility and easen up the clutter.

What if instead of "19" (literally) stickies on one page you would have 1-3?

Some of the stickies on some sections are really similiar.

I though about an Idea that you could organize the stickies so that for example, all tutorial/technique related topics are linked inside one sticky.

Safety guides like "The Complete Respirator And Safety Guide" would be in their own sticky.

Info threads like "The pep index wiki" or "Paper Weights: Lb To Gsm Conversions " would be in a Single thread.

I think this would be really convinient for new users as well, as if they are looking for a specific sticky they wouldnt have to look at 19 at the same time, they could open up 1 sticky page with links to 6 stickies for example.

This is just an Idea

Thanks for reading

EDIT*

Another example, all the D*Con stickies on this page could be moved to one thread with links to their original threads.

i think its fine the way it is because if people have to scroll down to look for new ones they would hopefully see a sticky that will get there attention and read them and at least you know next time just go to page 2 :)

the more stickies = more help = better the community ;)

Belakor said:
See this thread. There have been similar ideas discussed, we're just waiting for stuff to happen and new things to be implemented.

Okay thanks, I just didnt see the thread as it's 1 month old :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back