Idiot Rapper Challenges The Entire Net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could only sit througha a whole whopping 22 seconds of that video.... why is that kid wearing a green tent? and i supose hats dont come with instructions on "How To Wear" .... am i missing somethign here or did i think I hear that little boy say he was a rapper? yeah, maybe in his dreams .... he just seems to me like every stupid rich ignorant kid ive ever come across. And just the way he speaks made me turn off my speakers because i felt my IQ drop by 50%........

i hope i come across this baby when im on Halo tonight.... i'll show him that even a girl gamer can make him cry for his mommy.

That is really sad. Perhaps he should go back to school and get his education. Challenging the internet is like dividing by zero - bad things happen.

Tlither,

Soulja boy+Halo 3 Matchmaking / 0

Ow Noooo I divided by 0!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Internet Crashes *

* Niagra falls Stops *
* China Dissapears * Owe noooo not China !!!

lol Problem solved ;)

Crazy nigger..(not trying to insult anybody else than that *******)
Somebody get him shot.
Fast.

JustMe
Sorry again
(BTW.BlackRose, I'm thinking the right same thing.Where do those find all those tents? or are they parachutes? or umbrellas?(quite small ubrellas)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(just me(no one else) @ Dec 12 2008, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Crazy nigger..(not trying to insult anybody else than that *******)
Somebody get him shot.
Fast.

JustMe
Sorry again</div>

WTFudge man.
This is a PG site.Don't go all PG-13 on us here.
Thats not a nice name at all :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(just me(no one else) @ Dec 12 2008, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Crazy nigger..(not trying to insult anybody else than that *******)
Somebody get him shot.
Fast.

JustMe
Sorry again
(BTW.BlackRose, I'm thinking the right same thing.Where do those find all those tents? or are they parachutes? or umbrellas?(quite small ubrellas)</div>

oh hold up now that racial slur was not needed

what an idiot...id like to play him in COD4, and teach him how to play.
but in the end if you won he would probably still talk $#!T just like the rest of the gangstas on xbox live.

dumb person "you lucky im smoking right now, and i aint trying"
me "right... try this time"
dumb person "alright... shoo its on"
after next match
Dumb person " oh i sniped you"
me "umm once? i just went positive 15"
dumb person "that dont matter, im a gold cross"

anyways why waste time on youtube watching stupid videos like this

when you could be watching this
"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG i'm so scared of challenging him i don't do math, and i love china(in an ungay unstrait unanything way)i bet that all of us on tis here website could pwn his ass on any game

Now this is an example of a spoiled child thinking he's on top of the world because he's on top of a pile of money. This is something a 5 year-old would do to the older kids in the neighborhood.

I haven't even played Halo 3, not even Halo 2 for that matter, but I've been playing Halo: CE on Legendary so many times now, it's like a walk in the park with me. I bet I could still beat him if I just started Halo 3 now. But it's been what, 2 months? I bet he's learned his lesson.

2 GH3s, 2 Madden 09s, 2 Halos, 2 GTAs, 2(lulz) Eragons? This honestly makes me lose faith in the african-american race being represented in a different way than being a 'straight up g' whose goal in life is to have more than everyone else. But to me it's just like a joke.

EDIT : He also apparently made a machinima. 1:30-2:00 = *facepalm*

Dark Rogue said:
2 GH3s, 2 Madden 09s, 2 Halos, 2 GTAs, 2(lulz) Eragons? This honestly makes me lose faith in the african-american race being represented in a different way than being a 'straight up g' whose goal in life is to have more than everyone else. But to me it's just like a joke.

EDIT : He also apparently made a machinima. 1:30-2:00 = *facepalm*

:lol: :lol: :lol: XD Haha.. Good one man. Your right too.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
why is that kid wearing a green tent?

Lol, That made me chuckle. "Yush it seems to be some kind of.........green tent......with a head sticking out of it! What's up with that?!"

Anyways, man, it seems like I stirred up one giant ball of hate. I love it. Apart from the racial slurs, let's tone that down a little.
I agree with every comment said, it just goes to show that Young people + loadsa cash + fame = egotistical moronism.
This made me laugh (they're taking the micky out of Soulja boy, they don't really talk like that ;) ):

redragon74 said:
lol i dont even want to waste mine and my friends time
normally i wouldn't care, but i just wanna have some fun screwin this guy up

wut lol its true, i wouldnt mind a good ol fashn a$$ whuppin and im rite there with you pilot. i havnt played halo since i started school and i prolly could still kick his a$$. hell my friend who is amazing at h1 but sucks at h3 prolly could but its just going to turn into him just screaming and yelling into the mic. acting like a 5 year old cussing and being racist every other word. ive been pretty nice lately because of school and other issues in my life but this could do it for me and just make my rep online go into the toilette...

maybe i should ask a challenge :)

redragon74 said:
wut lol its true, i wouldnt mind a good ol fashn a$$ whuppin and im rite there with you pilot. i havnt played halo since i started school and i prolly could still kick his a$$. hell my friend who is amazing at h1 but sucks at h3 prolly could but its just going to turn into him just screaming and yelling into the mic. acting like a 5 year old cussing and being racist every other word. ive been pretty nice lately because of school and other issues in my life but this could do it for me and just make my rep online go into the toilette...
maybe i should ask a challenge :)
i just pmed him on youtube lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back