Illegal Master chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
sry for the repost then...still you think companies wouldnt try to put themselves at the edge of being sued, i cant belive someone/comapny would be that stupid and
try toget away with it
 

Spartan043

Jr Member
Assassin716 said:
sry for the repost then...still you think companies wouldnt try to put themselves at the edge of being sued, i cant belive someone/comapny would be that stupid and
try toget away with it
seriously..thats not even funny but why name it galactic warrior :mad: ..reminds me of power rangers
 
Last edited by a moderator:

bionlg

New Member
TheUnamed said:
seriously..thats not even funny but why name it galactic warrior :mad: ..reminds me of power rangers
Power rangers lost galaxy XD (Ranger nerd *points to self )
 
Last edited by a moderator:

AoBfrost

Well-Known Member
I knew about that when they posted it, I read gizmodo, kotaku, consumerist, I read all of gawkers blogs just about.
 

Fragclone

Well-Known Member
AoBfrost said:
I knew about that when they posted it, I read gizmodo, kotaku, consumerist, I read all of gawkers blogs just about.
did the costume get recalled? or is it still out o_o
 
Last edited by a moderator:

helios

Member
hmmmm,
"Galactic Warrior" is obviously in no way related to Microsoft and Bungie's popular Halo franchise, and all likenesses to said franchise are purely coincidental.
sure
its not related
 

Fragclone

Well-Known Member
helios said:
hmmmm,
"Galactic Warrior" is obviously in no way related to Microsoft and Bungie's popular Halo franchise, and all likenesses to said franchise are purely coincidental.
sure
its not related
plus that coincidental crap. as in ironicly it looks just like a spartan.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lol perfect shade of green perfect coloured visor the scales on the mohawk of the helmet and the flashlight sides of the helmet five indents on the ankle covers, OF COURSE THEY DIDNT COPY HALO :cautious:
 

AoBfrost

Well-Known Member
WarHead9705 said:
OMG... Haha it looks just like MC.

First illegal Mexicans then illegal Master Chiefs.
"Join the spartan army!"

Officer: Sorry kid, no illegal armor allowed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top