im sooo pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecose

ok here is the story, Since september i've been trying to get a wii.... my parents tell me that i cant spend one dime until i get a wii. And i STILL i dont have one!!!!!!!!! :mad: Ok, my dad also sends me $300 for christmas, guess what ... i cant spend it. Now ive been calling the following stores: toys-r-us, gamestop, gamecrazy, walmart, target, every day since christmas. I called today and ........ they all sold out TODAY!!!!!! so now i have to wait another two weeks before "supposedly" they get another shipment. (ohh and i almost forgot.... the all ran out today(ohh and they also had twelve each in the shipment)).......... should i wait the two weeks for them to tell me that they sold out....... Send a very aggressive email to Nintendo..... or go completely postal on the gamestores.... :cautious:

SpartanForever said:
ummmm.... why dont you just get there early, before everyone else, and then buy it?

lets just say i have school and procrastinating parents ... which completely doesnt help... but good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
ecose said:
lets just say i have school and procrastinating parents ... which completely doesnt help... but good idea.

Maybe its fate.... What if your not supposed to have it?

You're not really missing to much. Its a fun system, but Ive had it since launch day and Ive barely played it in a year. After I beat Zelda, there wasn't to many other games worth getting. Maybe they'll start pumping out more when/if Super Smash Bros. comes out. Otherwise your best bet really is to just pick a store and be there when they open. I think Target gets shipments on sundays, so maybe you could try then since you have school during the week. Good luck!

Sarge8170 said:
You're not really missing to much. Its a fun system, but Ive had it since launch day and Ive barely played it in a year. After I beat Zelda, there wasn't to many other games worth getting. Maybe they'll start pumping out more when/if Super Smash Bros. comes out. Otherwise your best bet really is to just pick a store and be there when they open. I think Target gets shipments on sundays, so maybe you could try then since you have school during the week. Good luck!

you see its getting the wii and also being able to spend money

Let me tell you this, the wii isn't worth all the time you've wasted, it isn't even that fun! There arn't any REAL good games availiable for the wii....If you're doing it for the excercise then get DDR for your xbox or something! :) I stopped playing the it after I got the xbox ( HALO PWNS) :rolleyes

I got a Wii last February, wanna know my secret? Check smaller stores in your area. I got mine at a small Kmart in the middle of nowhere, no line (heck there were mabey 8 people in the whole store). If you really want to know my thoughts on it though, read on.
Basically, it was fun for a month or so. The only reason I'm keeping it is because my sister likes it. (but I will admit, its great for parties) So then I got an Xbox360 for Christmas this year and I love it...and I feel more like a man now. Don't get me wrong, and I really don't want to start a console war here (lol albeit a halo thread), but the Wii is a great machine. I just think that it really lacks in the games department....or mabey I just craved blood and games rated M lol.

lionheart912 said:
I got a Wii last February, wanna know my secret? Check smaller stores in your area. I got mine at a small Kmart in the middle of nowhere, no line (heck there were mabey 8 people in the whole store). If you really want to know my thoughts on it though, read on.
Basically, it was fun for a month or so. The only reason I'm keeping it is because my sister likes it. (but I will admit, its great for parties) So then I got an Xbox360 for Christmas this year and I love it...and I feel more like a man now. Don't get me wrong, and I really don't want to start a console war here (lol albeit a halo thread), but the Wii is a great machine. I just think that it really lacks in the games department....or mabey I just craved blood and games rated M lol.

you see everyone seems to be missing my point i really care less about the wii... i really want to spend my money that i have extra ($300)

You can also did like I did. When I was working in a Wal-Mart in the first week when it come out I have been able to have one. But the only game got some interest on it is Zelda and beside that the Wii is not so nice. You could by a 360 and play DDR or Guitar Hero or event better Rock band. After a couple of hours of DDR I can said you gonna be dead and crawling on the floor HAHA :lol: .

Pat

Spartanspork said:
the thing is he can't spend money until he gets a wii.... dude, theres a little something called ebay

you see ive thought of that... in fact that was the first thing i thought of........... but parents hate ebay...... :cautious:

my fustration is driving me crazy

mabe i should do the adam thing... and go in my armor and threating with my ar lol :p

You'll have to do like I did and be at their doorstep every day the open and ask them. Part of the problem is that the wii is insanely popular, another problem is that it is the least expensive of the systems and the last problem are the scalpers who go out and by 4 or 5 wii's just to sell them on ebay for a ridiculous profit.

I'm pretty pissed off too..

GameStop still doesn't have Battletoads.
battletoads.jpg

I know when all wii's show up at meijers, my father works there and knows the people in the electronics department, I got mine day before black friday,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back