Impulse Sheild From Gundam, Need File Conversion And Unfold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this on TurboSquid and figured someone may want to take a crack at it, the only problem Is I can't convert it to 3dsmax, and I don't know how to unfold, so here you all go, if anyone manages to do this, let me know;

Picture;

[It's not that detailed, this is just a picture I found on the internet]

impulse12.jpg

PM me an E-mail and I'll send it to you.

I can do the unfolding but as for 3d work I still have not found a free 3d program that will work with my computer besides AutoQ3D

Nintendude said:
I can do the unfolding but as for 3d work I still have not found a free 3d program that will work with my computer besides AutoQ3D

Metasequoia? *spelling*

-Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendude said:

Sketchup isn't a bad little app, heres a few of my works I was able to do with it.

They are not great, but then im not that skilled.

[attachment=13351:wall.e.jpg]

[attachment=13352:Ironbust.jpg]

[attachment=13353:Lawgiver.jpg]

[attachment=13354:Solo.jpg]

and of course

[attachment=13355:L146.jpg]

Sorry if people found this one hard to build, I was just learning 3d and pep at the time :) .

The above shield would be pretty easy to knock up in sketchup and it is very easy to learn.

Sorry for the amount of pixs, but I just want to give an idea of what it is capable of.

Last edited by a moderator:
At Rebostar;It's fine, I like the Iron Giant one.

To NintenDude; You can use that if you can convert the file, right now it's '.Xsi' Whatever Program that is XP

i have the base model of that in a pep file. it however isnt that detailed. more of the stardard issue for the RX models. which i am building right now

Like I said, that pictures it way more detailed then the actual file, it's just a good picture to show the overall design.

and hows the shield coming, cause I wanted to make it for the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back