Infantry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the most exciting day of this month so far was when i discovered i finally made infantry man. any body else feel the same way

It's a rank that means almost nothing. It just shows that you made a predetermined amount of posts. Whoop-de-do. Now making elite is a bit different, as it shows that you have real skills and abilities, not just the ability to hit, "submit reply."

It's a rank that means almost nothing. It just shows that you made a predetermined amount of posts. Whoop-de-do. Now making elite is a bit different, as it shows that you have real skills and abilities, not just the ability to hit, "submit reply."

Don't crush my dreams. Its not like college presents me with many other things to get excited about, outside of parties.

Well, it may not be as distinguished as elite status, but it shows that you give enough of a crap to be active and take interest in the projects that people have going on here. I think it is a major step in becoming an active part of the 405th community. I have to admit, I felt a little twinge of pride when I hit infantryman. :) So Boba Fett, you didn't feel anything back when you hit 100 posts? :)

It didn't say infantryman when I made my 100th post. Is it because I did 100 in the span of 3 weeks?
:(

EDIT: It says it now, it just needed to update

Sweet, I just made it. I don't feel any different, I'm just glad to have moved passed noob status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back