Instagram, Facebook and Twitter etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Members of the 405th:

Please remember when posting photographs on any of your social media accounts that you please give credit where credit is due to the photographer when possible. This is especially important when you are tagging the 405th in that post.

This not only gives thanks to those who take the time to take photos, but also helps out our PR Team when they are looking for great photos to share to the main 405th accounts. In general, we will not usually share a photo without proper credits.

Thanks everyone!

What about permission?......A group shot is/should be acknowledged consent.....but what about a photo taken w/o the person's knowledge? An unposed photo as it were. Not talking about w/ a crowd or wide generic photo.....a photo of an individual, w/o that person's awareness of being taken a photo of......(Clear as mud right?)......

Also, I know we don't monitor people's IG, Twitter, FB ect...ect....but if an unflattering or lewd photo of a 405th member is posted, what recourse is available to the person being filmed? If it isn't a 405th member posting, I know there is little that can be done other than asking the person to take it down. What if it's a 405th member posting?

Hello Dirtdives - we can what if this stuff into not posting anything ever again. I'm not going to do. This is a simple request for people to try and give photographers credit for photos.

If a 405th member acts inappropriately in any situation, that should be brought to my attention and it will be determined on a case by case basis what will happen, if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back