Introduce Yourself - The Sequel!

shadowbreakre

First Name: Leonidas
Profession? Student?: Currenting working as a Game Support Agent, also part time as a designer and offer 3D printing
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of Halo: I really liked Spartan-Ops from Halo 4
Favorite Halo: Halo 3
Favorite Video Game: Mirror's Edge
Other Interests: DnD, Music, and Cooking
Favorite Food: Bone-in Ribeye smothered in mushrooms
Favorite Band: Within Temptation
Favorite Movie(s): Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
What do you hope to learn here?: I want to learn how to improve my cosplay and modeling
Have you built/made a costume before?: I've made 2 Assassins' Creed cosplays and printed a full suit of Spartan armor
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?:
No
Other:

Harri51

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S251
First Name: Leonidas
Profession? Student?: Currenting working as a Game Support Agent, also part time as a designer and offer 3D printing
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of Halo: I really liked Spartan-Ops from Halo 4
Favorite Halo: Halo 3
Favorite Video Game: Mirror's Edge
Other Interests: DnD, Music, and Cooking
Favorite Food: Bone-in Ribeye smothered in mushrooms
Favorite Band: Within Temptation
Favorite Movie(s): Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
What do you hope to learn here?: I want to learn how to improve my cosplay and modeling
Have you built/made a costume before?: I've made 2 Assassins' Creed cosplays and printed a full suit of Spartan armor
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?:
No
Other:
Welcome to the community man! Need any help be sure to hit up any regiment staff or division. Also just ask any build questions. We all jump to help each other.

Apeiron

First Name: Athanasios, but you might as well call me Sakis
Profession? Student?: I am currently an university student :)
Favorite Hobby: Cosplaying or playing videogames
Favorite part of Halo: Casually sniping everyone or shiving them with my Energy Sword
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: I'd say that no game made me feel as fullfilled as The Witcher 3 (since then a game hasn't made me so happy as it did)
Other Interests: Reading, binge-watching stuff on Netflix
Favorite Food: rare steak
Favorite Band: I'd say ACDC or Metallica
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars, The Dark Knight trilogy, anything Marvel related (lack of Mjolnir armor made me upload this as my profile pic)
What do you hope to learn here?: To kick ass and chew bubblegum (damn, bad universe)
Have you built/made a costume before?: Well, there is Tony Starj's Mark IV and Geralt of Rivia
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: No, but do have cosplayer friends to hang out for beers and chill
Other: I love dad jokes, Terry Pratchett and nerding out about stuff

Astolfo13

•First Name: Jonathan
•Profession? Student?: Student on a break. Ideally I would like to work for a major theme park and design/theme rides and lands.
•Favorite Hobby: I enjoy the outdoors, mostly hiking. I am trying to learn mountaineering.
•Favorite part of Halo: I'm a sucker for a good story, and the lore really adds to that. I also enjoy the books.
•Favorite Halo: Reach, followed closely by ODST. ODST was my introduction to the series and I like how the campaign is a much more personal story. Reach is top for me because of the story and because you are Noble 6. You mold them to your liking instead of having a set character.
•Favorite Video Game: The original Battlefront 2. That game is my childhood.
•Other Interests: Football, hockey, military history, Star Wars, the outdoors, and anime.
•Favorite Food: Right now it's yogurt. Mix up some vanilla yogurt, all natural peanut butter, a banana, and sprinkle in some chocolate protein crisps. Delicious.
•Favorite Band: Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers
•Favorite Movie(s): Top 3. Avatar, Revenge of the Sith, and The Dark Knight.
•What do you hope to learn here?: Different techniques for construction of costumes. I'm also interested in improving my stitching and learning about electronics.
•Have you built/made a costume before?: I have assembled and painted a Jango Fett helmet.
•Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Not currently. I would like to eventually finish my Jango Fett costume and join the 501st, however I'm more interested/focused on my plans to build a Noble 6 costume at the moment.

uWuPerfected

In an attempt to overcome the crippling social anxiety I shall do this at the very least. ^^"

First Name: Jodie
Profession? Student?: Video Game Retail Store Worker. (Dangerous place to work when all you do is buy the halo merch you are meant to sell )
Favorite Hobby: Mostly gaming, I also make Destiny related content on TikTok ^^"
Favorite part of Halo: I met nearly all my long distance friends roleplaying halo years ago, and they are still some of my most treasured memories. not to mention playing the games with them for years after.
Favorite Halo: Gunna have to be Halo Reach
Favorite Video Game: eh.. Halo Reach/Destiny 2
Other Interests: I'm pretty much glued to my Xbox when I'm not working, but I've always wanted to build my own costumes and things. so I'm hoping being here I can get that chance ^^
Favorite Food: Mac and Cheese >.>
Favorite Band: I don't really have one ^^" if I like a song, I like a song.
Favorite Movie(s): again.. don't really have one. I like the star wars movies, transformers, marvel and all sorts.
What do you hope to learn here?: EVERYTHING. I'm a total noob.
Have you built/made a costume before?: I've painted spartan helmets I bought, but that's the closest I've ever really gotten.
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Nope.