Introduction and Sean Bradley ODST build

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenBHartigan

Hello there! I’m Bella! (She/her)
I’ve been a halo fan since I was around 12-13, and have spent the last decade learning and teaching myself in cosplay. Joining groups such as Joker Squad UK, making friends in the Rebel Legion, 501st, R2 Builder’s club. Now I think about it, mainly in the Star Wars area. I’ll talk about my Star Wars side of things another day!

So I recently got hold of a Sean Bradley kit from someone who had to unfortunately sell theirs on. And I’ve had a whale of a time building the kit! I’ve decided to go with a flat black and glossy yellow paint job; as I found it rather striking.

It is however, worth noting that I have a modified Xcoser lid, which does the job for now, until I can get ahold of an SB helmet.

It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance!
6865E320-B917-4AD8-A3E9-C9F8697604B9.jpeg

Welcome to the 405th! SB kits are an awesome thing.
If you want to tone down the yellow, try applying a wash of either black or brown. That will give the effect of having being in the field.
Well... Considering you're no Rookie in cosplay, you would already know that.
Don't mind me...

Welcome to the 405th! SB kits are an awesome thing.
If you want to tone down the yellow, try applying a wash of either black or brown. That will give the effect of having being in the field.
Well... Considering you're no Rookie in cosplay, you would already know that.
Don't mind me...

It’s funny you say that. As I DID blackwash it! But maybe I didn’t do it enough. Thank you for pointing that out, I’ll get on that soon!
87FDF7F0-E84F-409F-AAEC-C6A59D6FA286.jpeg

Welcome fellow trooper! One starting out great and like the work you are putting into it. Two please tell me you live from Maryland up to Maine in the US. Colonial Regiment needs more ODST's

welcome to the club trooper, thats a nice AR you got there, and SB kits are truly great ODST kits, looks good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back