Iron Man And War Machine Wip

Which Suit should we start first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some pics finally the last 1 is showing how i modified the chin cuz i didn't like the original pep.

[attachment=16109:IMG_0099.JPG]

[attachment=16110:IMG_0105.JPG]

[attachment=16111:IMG_0072.JPG]

Hey guys I have finished 3/4 flaps for my Iron Man back. I want to make them move up and down so I was wondering how I could do it. I was thinking of using servos underneath the suit and make them move the flaps. I am just wondering if you guys have anymore creative ideas. Thanks so much

The King Cobra

keith_hendrix said:
Very good work King Cobra your pictures helped me correct some errors that I was committing while glue the pieces, thank you. :)

No problem Keith, I'm always happy to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
KC. your making my jealous With your progress dude. I Wish I was that far already.

Either way, great work so far

Fox w said:
KC. your making my jealous With your progress dude. I Wish I was that far already.

Either way, great work so far

Thanks so much Fox I'm not really working that fast compared to some people lol. :p

DylanMarx said:
Great work and nice peping. You will be done in no time.

Thanks Dylan :D Much appreciated

The King Cobra said:
Hey guys I have finished 3/4 flaps for my Iron Man back. I want to make them move up and down so I was wondering how I could do it. I was thinking of using servos underneath the suit and make them move the flaps. I am just wondering if you guys have anymore creative ideas. Thanks so much

The King Cobra

Using Servos is good but think about how you want it to be controlled and where you want to place the switches. That sometimes dictates what you want to do.

EDIT:

BTW here is my War Machine PEP. DID it this weekend. Hoping to glass soon to have it ready for the premiere.

WarMachineHelmet.jpg

Anubis4451 said:
Using Servos is good but think about how you want it to be controlled and where you want to place the switches. That sometimes dictates what you want to do.

EDIT:

BTW here is my War Machine PEP. DID it this weekend. Hoping to glass soon to have it ready for the premiere.

WarMachineHelmet.jpg

Whoa. Whos pep file is that?

llinformerll said:
Whoa. Whos pep file is that?

I got it HERE.

EDIT:

I am going to try another method to glass it. I won't say it now but if it works I will share it. I hope to be finished bu the end of the week.

Hi, Once I started Cracking on my War Machine, I found out that everything is too big :eek . I'm only 5ft 7in so I had to scale everything down. Sorry for the delay on War Machine but I'm also doing a Pepakura Job for someone :) . I'll have something built in my size soon.

Vyronix said:
Hi, Once I started Cracking on my War Machine, I found out that everything is too big :eek . I'm only 5ft 7in so I had to scale everything down. Sorry for the delay on War Machine but I'm also doing a Pepakura Job for someone :) . I'll have something built in my size soon.

I'm curious, what scale did you use?

Iron Mang said:
I'm curious, what scale did you use?

I was using the files Dubean unfolded which are 1.9 scale. I now have downed my scale to 1.5 after measuring a picture of War Machine and myself.

Friday Update 4

Not much done this week. Just some pictures of everything I have made. I am currently pepping the neck file, so that'll be done by tomorrow.

AMBA0560.jpg

AMBA0559.jpg

AMBA0554.jpg

Thanks for keeping up with my progress, more pics later :D

Neck is finished:

AMBA0562.jpg

AMBA0564.jpg

AMBA0566.jpg

AMBA0567.jpg

AMBA0570.jpg

Definately looking good!! I just pepped the helm, now I am tryin to decide which piece to start on next. I thought about the neck, but I'm afraid I'll just cuss throughout the hole process. How do you plan on "hinging" it to open up to allow your head to clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back