Iron Man And War Machine Wip

Which Suit should we start first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday Update 2

Heres the finished Chest:

AMBA0533.jpg

And yep I got my Haircut and I hope you like it (the Chest that is :p)

Back Armor and Flaps will be pepped by Next Week's Update. And thanks for all your kind comments, much appreciated :D

P.S. I will hopefully be obtaining a Set of Bolts and Hip Pods from the amazing Finhead and so my Armor will be even more sexier.

Alex spartan177 said:
and talking about haircuts I really need to find a hair stylists in kissimme :p

Im almost getting an Afro :lol

lol, Alex I'm sure theres a place in Kissimmee Florida to cut your curly mess :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex spartan177 said:
Well, Its not curly, Its just getting fluffy XD

lol fluffy :D. and talking about cutting I have cut out the back and about 2/3's through scoring pieces. Yay!

The King Cobra said:
lol fluffy :D . and talking about cutting I have cut out the back and about 2/3's through scoring pieces. Yay!

Well Im being just to lazy to pep stuff, now Im going for the clay method

Im getting better in smoothing out the clay and stuff, and maybe later I will get a manequin to make sculpting much more easy :D

Alex spartan177 said:
Well Im being just to lazy to pep stuff, now Im going for the clay method

Im getting better in smoothing out the clay and stuff, and maybe later I will get a manequin to make sculpting much more easy :D

I have always been amazed at some of the Clay sculptures of Helmets and Armor and I may start to get into that possibly. Good luck with sculpting by the way Alex! ;)

The King Cobra said:
I have always been amazed at some of the Clay sculptures of Helmets and Armor and I may start to get into that possibly. Good luck with sculpting by the way Alex! ;)

Just do some research first. The clay method can be expensive. I've seen some people bail on their clay sculpts after all that work after seeing the cost of molding and casting.

STEALTH said:
Just do some research first. The clay method can be expensive. I've seen some people bail on their clay sculpts after all that work after seeing the cost of molding and casting.

Well Im starting with small stuff :p

and when I start getting more funds I will go with big suff :D

STEALTH said:

Yeah its not really my highest option in making armor or props so i'm not thinking about it right now.

Alex spartan177 said:
Well Im starting with small stuff :p

and when I start getting more funds I will go with big suff :D

Starting off small seems perfect for me, maybe something size of a hand-plate or something. And I just pepped my Back armor already! Flaps are next and if I make them at the speed of my back then they will be pepped in at least 2 days or maybe even 1. So yeah this Friday will be a pretty big update :D

The King Cobra said:
Starting off small seems perfect for me, maybe something size of a hand-plate or something.

Well Im done with the reach handplates, but Im working on them and make a better mold, and Im also working on the ab plate, currently is just in the final stage, all I need is some more smoothing and personalized detail and Im done :D

The King Cobra said:
And I just pepped my Back armor already! Flaps are next and if I make them at the speed of my back then they will be pepped in at least 2 days or maybe even 1. So yeah this Friday will be a pretty big update :D

Well, keep it up man :D

and tell your brother to hurry up too :p

Alex spartan177 said:
Well Im done with the reach handplates, but Im working on them and make a better mold, and Im also working on the ab plate, currently is just in the final stage, all I need is some more smoothing and personalized detail and Im done :D

Awesome

Well, keep it up man :D

and tell your brother to hurry up too :p

I'll try to keep it up ;) and I beat my brother up screaming at the top of my lungs "WAR MACHINE, WAR MACHINE!" lol

I just got a special pepakura job offer from someone. They want every piece of the Gundam costume besides and chest and helmet. I will be pepping all that soon, so that will definitely slow down my Iron Man build. I feel time is against me here so I know this suit will not be done for the movie. I'm still excited to finish this suit after the movie opens so thats all cool for me.

Peace.

[quote name=\\\\\\\'The King Cobra\\\\\\\' date=\\\\\\\'13 April 2010 - 05:33 PM\\\\\\\' timestamp=\\\\\\\'1271194397\\\\\\\' post=\\\\\\\'414874\\\\\\\']
I\\\\\\\'ll try to keep it up ;) and I beat my brother up screaming at the top of my lungs \\\\\\\"WAR MACHINE, WAR MACHINE!\\\\\\\" lol[/quote]

BAHAHAHAHA! That is pure, EPIC, awesomness! :D

Cobra man that chest looks awesome!! I'm still workin on mine it's the same file and I'm about half pep'd. I also did the right arm aswell and have 2 resin coats on it. The other day I made 2 shins I'm not sure who's file it is but they look good enough for me. I would post some pics but my Internet is down so I'm posting from my phone. Both you and finhead are my inspirations. I look forward to both alex's and your armors. :) I'll try to get some pics posted asap.

lordzoabar said:
BAHAHAHAHA! That is pure, EPIC, awesomness! :D

lol my brother is sick now so he's not building right now :mad: but I don't mind :p

Xeline said:
Cobra man that chest looks awesome!! I'm still workin on mine it's the same file and I'm about half pep'd. I also did the right arm aswell and have 2 resin coats on it. The other day I made 2 shins I'm not sure who's file it is but they look good enough for me. I would post some pics but my Internet is down so I'm posting from my phone. Both you and finhead are my inspirations. I look forward to both alex's and your armors. :) I'll try to get some pics posted asap.

Thanks so much Xeline and I can't wait to see your armor too. I hope to use DF's shins when they come out so then I will be all from the same model which I like. I just got my signatures done so I will be putting them on soon. Tomorrow is update day I promise.

Friday Update 3

AMBA0549.jpg

So theres the back done. The little flaps are completed and I am currently working on the big flaps right now. I'll be done with one later tonight. So yeah thats my update, tell me what you think and all that. :D Thanks for the compliments also.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back