Iron Man Heavy Artillery Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very impressive! Glad to see this got the recognition it deserved and so congrats on the move to the Elite section. I think it's important to note that one of the things that makes this project seem so outstanding to me is that it breaks the mold of a million other topics that you see on here. Many follow the formula of:

"Hey, can someone model and pep 'X' because I really want to make one and I think it would be amazing!"

Instead, you realized how perfect this would be for you and went and made it a reality on your own. Oh, and did a terrific job of it at that! Good for you for putting in the extra effort. Outstanding work!

I agree, the hulk-buster is more epic, and I shall await it with anticipation in every breath, as if I coul scratch build, that was the one I wanted to do. You have to PM me as soon as you start a w.i.p. thread on that!

Gratz on Elite Status, and i have to say, FREAKIN AMAZING! i love how it turned out. the battle damage is 110% epic and the whole suit looks almost too realistic, cant wait to be amazed by the next project :cool

Like everyone else here, I just have to say that that armor looks awesome, it absolutely is original, it fits your build tremendously and above all else looks real. You did an amazing job, and congratulations on getting it moved to the Elite Forum, it obviously deserves it.

darkfluffy said:
Like everyone else here, I just have to say that that armor looks awesome, it absolutely is original, it fits your build tremendously and above all else looks real. You did an amazing job, and congratulations on getting it moved to the Elite Forum, it obviously deserves it.

totally agreed haha

Last edited by a moderator:
You my friend have just kicked about everyone's ass here. xD Amazing work and attention to detail. I'd have to say that it was one of the best Iron Man build's I have seen. Good luck on the next project.

- Adulese

PS: Maybe you should take up a Hunter costume, haven't seen a finished one of those yet.

I still don't know what impresses me more. the fact you made half of this armor without using pep files, or did it before comic con arrived.

I really did not came on here thinking That Im going to impress anyone with my skills or gain The rank of elite. I so happy that everyone is enjoying my work. Everyone's reaction to my work fuels me to become even better with everything I do. First Im going to upgrade my Heavy Artillery for next year. I'll post up the Blueprints as soon as Im done. Its going to have a new Helmet, and a lot of weapons as it can live up to the heavy artillery name.

Somebody said That I should make a Hunter Costume. I think I will. That sounds like a really good Idear. This is a Halo Costume site after all right.

At the same time im making the hunter. Im also going to start on the Iron Man Hulk Buster. This is going to be huge For those who dont know what that is here is a pic

dynamo-buster-armor.png

I hope to be done with this in time for Coimc Con 2010. Wish me luck everyone. I will keep everyone updated.

Out of every site I post my costumes on I like the 405th the most

Hey man. haven't talked to you in a while!! Heavy Artillery Armor looks amazing! Congrats on being on elite!!

Hey Starx How is everything on your end.

Ok I was looking at a pic of the Heavy Artillery toy and saw some things I left out of my costume due to time. So this is what Im going to start on

3239704376_79b89422cb.jpg

Black Tony Starks said:
I really did not came on here thinking That Im going to impress anyone with my skills or gain The rank of elite. I so happy that everyone is enjoying my work. Everyone's reaction to my work fuels me to become even better with everything I do. First Im going to upgrade my Heavy Artillery for next year. I'll post up the Blueprints as soon as Im done. Its going to have a new Helmet, and a lot of weapons as it can live up to the heavy artillery name.

Somebody said That I should make a Hunter Costume. I think I will. That sounds like a really good Idear. This is a Halo Costume site after all right.

At the same time im making the hunter. Im also going to start on the Iron Man Hulk Buster. This is going to be huge For those who dont know what that is here is a pic

dynamo-buster-armor.png

I hope to be done with this in time for Coimc Con 2010. Wish me luck everyone. I will keep everyone updated.

Out of every site I post my costumes on I like the 405th the most

Sweet! Quick question though, what version of the hulkbuster is that from? I've never seen one designed like that

Also, found this on google:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/annalyn/3394569679/

Black Tony Starks said:
It from the Iron Man cartoon that comes on Nickolodeon. Its called the dynamo buster. But for old Iron Man fans we all know its the Hulk Buster

Thanks! I'll have to check this out, good luck on making it!!

AMAZING!!

First u are doin jawbraking things out of cardstock like i were drinking some coke, and now do a rework of some fantastiic armor, dude i can`t wait to see what u put outa ur magic box next.

Congrats!!!

Psy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back