Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy labor Day AKA BBQ Day

Here is the new chest Hope everyone likes it. I might re-due the black

100_0460.jpg

Black Tony Starks said:
I got a brand new battle damage pic for everyone

100_0480.jpg

I was thinking about keeping it shinny. But the Damage look is just so sexy to me

I see you followed my battle damage advice, looks great, I'd do a little more condiment painting, maybe you can do that for the places you put cracks to show some serious damage! Killer man!

Last edited by a moderator:
You never cease to amaze me man. I remember when you started on building the war machine. That turret was awesome!! This build looks to be coming together better and better.

ContractKiller said:
hey Sean have you seen this hulk buster armor before.

26004ironmanhulkbusters.jpg

I have some different pics of other concepts of this armor as well.

hulkbusterironman.jpg
hulkbuster.jpg

and this too!

[media]http://img190.images...hulkbusters.mp4[/media]

I was thinking about making the Hulk Buster

But first I'm working on a top secret project. The only hit im giving is that its a part 2 to my Heavy Artillery. Im not go to post any Pic of it in till Im done Just know its going to be worth the wait. So like in 5 weeks. After Im done with my top secret project. I'll start working on the HulkBuster. But this is more of the look Im going for.

dynamo-buster-armor.png

PS:I know saying its a Heavy Artillery 2 takes the meaning out of saying its a top secret project. I just like the way top secret project sound lol

Starx said:
You never cease to amaze me man. I remember when you started on building the war machine. That turret was awesome!! This build looks to be coming together better and better.

Hey Chris I see your working on a New Iron Man suit I cant wait to see it finish. How have you been bro?

OK everyone I got a question of the day. How does my Heavy Artillery Compare to The TMP Iron Man Suit? If anyone don't know who is TMP, from what I know there a small group of people that spends thousands of dollars on materials to make kick ass costumes and props. Me on the other hand I'm by my self with no help and the only materials I know how to use is Cardboard, foam board, fiberglass and bondo.

When I started this project. My goal was to make My suit equal or better then TMP. So now I want to know how do my suit stack up to it.

Please Be truthful lol

TMP

DSC_0440-Copy.jpg

forum004.jpg

JM4A1676-1.jpg

chadflight.jpg

MY HEAVY ARTILLERY

sean.jpg

za.jpg

l_8a7d5f5825604f5398d89b35a08ec2a2.jpg

zyutryerdr.jpg

On TMP's first suit, the helmet did look a little out of wack, and it was meant for really tall people.

Overall it was a really nice suit. I do believe he is working on newer versions though.

Your suit is amazing considering the fact it was scratch built, and that's impressive.

There were some small spots that needed to be sanded over to flatten out, but other than

that your suit is perfect IMO. Also you may want to figure out how to make the armor that

goes around the fingers, It'll help the light on your palm blend in instead of just sitting there.

Also they are the same character, but two different suits so it is kind-of hard to compare/

contrast. Hope it helps! I'm looking forward to a hulkbuster!!!!

Please Be truthful

The truth is if this a strait up looks contest. TMP wins. This is because of their utilization of really convincing materials. You on the other hand as you mentioned used only cardboard, fiberglass, and bondo. So if the contest is around resourcefulness, You win this by a mile whilst hand standing. THIS DOES NOT MEAN ALL IS LOST IN VEIN. As I mentioned before, "Projects are never finished, only abandoned". I found out that quote comes from Leonardo da Vinci by the way. Take a look at Derkraken's daft punk helmet. That is his first project on 405th and he is still not done with it, but the results are fantastic. To finish yours, you will have to use molded plastcs. Which at this point won't be expensive as it normal (really good news). Most of the time and money form that process is from making the sculpt of the mold, not necessarily the silicone jacket, plaster etc. So if you just run the extra mile, and the final touches so to speak, or just do that for the hulk buster, you will have TMP wetting themselves and scratching their heads.

Black Tony Starks said:
OK everyone I got a question of the day. How does my Heavy Artillery Compare to The TMP Iron Man Suit? If anyone don't know who is TMP, from what I know there a small group of people that spends thousands of dollars on materials to make kick ass costumes and props. Me on the other hand I'm by my self with no help and the only materials I know how to use is Cardboard, foam board, fiberglass and bondo.

When I started this project. My goal was to make My suit equal or better then TMP. So now I want to know how do my suit stack up to it.

Please Be truthful lol

TMP

those are all of his first suit check out his new suit

(bottom of page)

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=34519&page=114

edit: old vs new (image from an rpf member on the next page)

tmpcomp002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back