Iron Man Heavy Artillery Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did, and i couldn't find em :'( but i googled em, and got the entire pack :) awsome heavy artilary dude, good luck with hulk buster!

edit: old vs new (image from an rpf member on the next page)

tmpcomp002.jpg

[/quote]

WoW this suit is so kick ass. I cant wait to see how it will look when its done.

i like the second one. Any tips on how to peice to suit togeter? and do u know where i can find pep for armored hands? JUST the hands.

Gotta love TMP's skills. Ill never be able to make my iron man suit look like his. But thats what tech is for right? Can't wait to have mine finished and compare with TMP's new suit. However, i cant wait to see some more progress pics of this secret project either...

The new armor TMP is working on is amazing. The detail in it is 100% beautiful.

But my Secret Project is a Guaranteed monster. Its not a contest between me a TMP. But in my mind I got to make it seem like one. I got to set a high goal for myself. When I first started my Heavy Artillery I goal was to make a Iron Man suit Just as good as TMP's. I wanted to be on the same level. I wanted people to know that It's possible to make a High level suit with cheap supplies. Because it always seems that cardboard costumes are always in the shadow of Urethane Plastic, which is understandable.

But for my But my Secret Project my goal is to make it just as good as the new TMP iron man Armor. Im setting out to make an Iron Man costume unlike anyone has ever seem before. Thats my new goal.

Most of my Secret Project. I wont be able to post up pix just yet. One of my friends is working on the same armor (kind of) I promise him I wont post up any Pix of the armor untill he is finish with his chest peace. Because we want to be the first ones to make this Iron MAn armor style. And believe me when I post up my update pix u will start to see more people making it lol.

I will tell you guys a little about the Secret Project. Its a War Machine Heavy Artillery. Its not going to be the same as my Iron Man Heavy Artillery in any way. The only similarity is the neck shield. My new suit will be 100% scratch built. No pepakura what so ever.

This is the only thing I will post up untill my friend is done. My new helmet. I will be making more. it will be for sale soon

2009-09-16_202319-1.jpg

The face will open up

2009-09-16_202255-1.jpg

This will be the war machine heavy artillery's helmet paint job

zxdfb.jpg

Black Tony Starks said:
The new armor TMP is working on is amazing. The detail in it is 100% beautiful.

But my Secret Project is a Guaranteed monster. Its not a contest between me a TMP. But in my mind I got to make it seem like one. I got to set a high goal for myself. When I first started my Heavy Artillery I goal was to make a Iron Man suit Just as good as TMP's. I wanted to be on the same level. I wanted people to know that It's possible to make a High level suit with cheap supplies. Because it always seems that cardboard costumes are always in the shadow of Urethane Plastic, which is understandable.

But for my But my Secret Project my goal is to make it just as good as the new TMP iron man Armor. Im setting out to make an Iron Man costume unlike anyone has ever seem before. Thats my new goal.

Most of my Secret Project. I wont be able to post up pix just yet. One of my friends is working on the same armor (kind of) I promise him I wont post up any Pix of the armor untill he is finish with his chest peace. Because we want to be the first ones to make this Iron MAn armor style. And believe me when I post up my update pix u will start to see more people making it lol.

I will tell you guys a little about the Secret Project. Its a War Machine Heavy Artillery. Its not going to be the same as my Iron Man Heavy Artillery in any way. The only similarity is the neck shield. My new suit will be 100% scratch built. No pepakura what so ever.

This is the only thing I will post up untill my friend is done. My new helmet. I will be making more. it will be for sale soon

2009-09-16_202319-1.jpg

The face will open up

2009-09-16_202255-1.jpg

This will be the war machine heavy artillery's helmet paint job

zxdfb.jpg

I can already hear the iron man theme guitar riff. This is gonna be epic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool, is it supposed be an accurate representation of the movie or comic? Or, is it too be your own custom model? If so I love it. Very bulky and fit the "Awesomness bill" Referring to the fist picture.

The guns and helmets look cool too, not very familiar with that technique.

Im making the suit up as I go. I dont even know how it going to end up looking I have some what of a idea but all I know is that this suit will look better then my Iron Man Heavy Artillery. Like I said This suit will be able to compete with the new TMP iron man suit.

I got a new pic of one of the helmets I made for my friend Let me know what you guys think.

Helmets will be for sale soon.

l_a3ee802023cf4e7f9689877485a22f7c.jpg

I am very picky when it comes to my critiques. I Try to find any flaw I can in a design and try to be as constructive as possible. But DEAR GOD ALMIGHTY!!! You are seriously starting to scare me! You might just give tmp a run for their money after all! This is just the pep and foam and already it looks promising. the helmet is really amazing too! spray some polyurethane to give it a nice shine too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back