Iron Man Heavy Artillery Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great lines, awsome lights! I actually think your neck-alcove looks better than the figure. Same with the shoulders and fore-arms! Way to match the suit to your build. Keep up the great work!

Thank You everyone for the positive comments. I never used Bondo before I am happy that my costume is coming out as good as it is. I will try to answer everyones questions with this one message. My Helmet and my bicep are Pepakura files. Thanx to the good people at section sixteen. You can find the Helmet, Bicep and many many more iron man pep files at

http://sectionsixteen.freeforums.org/links...iptions-t9.html

But for the rest of the armor I made my self just thinking about what shapes can make up what I want. All I do is draw on paper, cut out the peices and glue them together. And if I think it looks good Then I trace the shapes on Foam or Cardboard.

Right now im working on the arms and shoulder Ill post up pictures when im done. Again Thank You everyone for the comments

Ok everyone I dont think Ill make the gun cannon on the back. This armor have very limted maneuverability, and I think it will be very hard to walk around in a crowd of people. I am going to put this on at comic con. Plus Im also making War Machine And I got A big Gathling gun on that. Here is a pic of the War Machine im making

[attachment=8032:a6.JPG]

WOW. I love the neck line/protection! the gat-gun looks great too!!!
Really nice helm with the paint and the damage!
Want to see this done!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

oh my! that gun looks amazing! how is it attached to your back? is it heavy?
its freakin awesome!

that is one of the most awesome things I've ever seen here.
It's probably a bit early to say this, but I have a feeling this will end up in the elite section.

wow! that is really awesome mr. stark. oh and i think i know another type of armor that would fit your body type but youve probably heard it before? want to be Cole Train? haaha (Gears of War joke). but seriously, this stuff kicks @$$. keep it up!

Ok everyone its been almost two weeks of cold and rain out here in Los Angeles. There was only two days of some what warm weather. So I had to do what ever I can do in those two days. I got both of my arms done and I took some pix. Tell me what u think.

P.S. Today is my B-Day

[attachment=8072:Copy_of_100_8994.jpg]
[attachment=8073:Copy_of_100_8995.jpg]
[attachment=8074:100_9000.jpg]

to quote boondock saints" you look f*ck'n scary man!" but in a good way.....its kewl to see people with a big frame (no offense) doing something they can work with.....if i wore that thing it wouldn't look as good on me....keep up the scratch built stuff man..its looking better than alot of the other scratch built items i've seen in my day....rock it out man its gonna look awesome

oh and happy birthday !!!!!!do whatever you want today

He said it all mate. The paint is looking amazing. Im actually really likeing the 'gloss' look, even on the battle damaged pecies. keep it up!

That is freakin epic!!!!! Makes me want to make a War machine armor/weapon set!!!!

Happy 23rd b-day man! I turn 23 this year as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back