Iron Man Heavy Artillery Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking great!!! You can really work well with cardboard!!! The paint job also gives it life as well!
Keep the good work!!

So, with the fin on the gauntlet and the overhang on the shoulder, is your arm movement restricted much?

OK so the two things that people want to know is how do i make the scars and how restricted is my movement. First off is the scars. Its very easy to do. Ill i do is after I fiberglass and paint a part I just dig into it with my box cutter. Its not easy to stad through the fiberglass once it gets hard and sometimes it cracks but the cracks just adds on to the look. After i do that I sand over the scar for the smaller Scratches and rub it over with silver and black paint.

For my movement :cautious: its very hard to move my head from side to side. Thats the only thing about this costume I really dont like. But thats the price I got to pay for this sexy ass suit. I can move my arms just fine. But i cant put on my helmet because of the neck gaurd. But over all out of 100% movement so far is about 80% mostly due to me not being able to move my head. and I cant look down.

Thats an interesting approach to the cracks. I think I'll need to experiment with it on some of my old pieces of armor.

Hello everyone I got some updates. I finally Made the back part to my armor. Tell me what you think. The design was random it just came to me as I was working on it. I made like a jet pack thruster kinda look.

[attachment=8181:100_9093.jpg]

[attachment=8182:100_9095.jpg]

[attachment=8183:100_9099.jpg]

Awesome, can't wait to see more.

Oh, and you definitely need some kinda gun on the armor. Even if you did steal the minigun from your war machine project.

Hello everyone I only got one update today its not much but Im so excited about it. I was able to prime the chest and back part of my armor. I did not get to paint it because it started to rain :cautious: but tomorrow should be a good day so I hope that I get to do some work on it :D

[attachment=8244:100_9171.jpg]

[attachment=8245:100_9156.jpg]

[attachment=8246:100_9159.jpg]

Looks sweet, keep it up. And I'll have to agree, this random rain down here is a killer when you want to get actual work done!

Hey everyone I got some updates. I took some pix tonight. Ill take some better ones tomorrow. Ill post up what I have so far. Tell me what you think

This is a new chest I did not like the way the first one came out
[attachment=8384:Copy_of_100_9262.jpg]

[attachment=8388:100_9290.bmp]

[attachment=8386:Copy_of_100_9278.jpg]

[attachment=8387:Copy_of_100_9287.jpg]

Ok everyone I took some better pix today. Sorry that my house is kinda dark. I did not hand paint in any detail in the chest yet. So when I do that Ill post up more pix.

Oh My War Machine Costume broke :mad:

But Im not all that mad about it because this costume is coming out sexy.

I cant wait for Comic Con to come. I hope that this costume is a hit there

[attachment=8393:Copy_of_100_9292.jpg]

[attachment=8394:Copy_of_100_9293.jpg]

[attachment=8395:Copy_of_100_9294.jpg]

[attachment=8396:Copy_of_100_9297.jpg]

[attachment=8397:Copy_of_100_9298.jpg]

[attachment=8398:Copy_of_100_9299.jpg]

[attachment=8399:Copy_of_100_9300.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back