Iron Man Helmet Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so im creating an Iron Man helmet for my friend as a belated birthday present, but first I need a file, the most accurate file anyone has would be best of course... if anyone could direct me to a file, that would be great! thanks for the help everyone, after files are found, pictures will be posted of progress ASAP!

Yeah, sharkheads is definitely the most accurate, albeit a pain in the ass to build due to some very tiny and awkward pieces.

i uploaded sharkheads... yay for sharkhead you win!!! congrats, what would you like to say (please keep it under a 2 min speach) lol

WRising said:
i uploaded sharkheads... yay for sharkhead you win!!! congrats, what would you like to say (please keep it under a 2 min speach) lol
hm..... speech....

tis all I have to say ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
short and sweet, i like it... so i got it printed out scaled and everything and since i leave for camp today, im going to take it with me so i can do work on it in my free time. back in a week for updates yall!

I did sharkheads file, and I didn't have any trouble with small parts...perhaps I just got lucky. BTW, while I'm on a thread about a helmet I built, I built it using sellotape...I've read somewhere on here that the resin will melt that, please tell me thats not true, I've built 3 helmets and a predator mask using tape, if they all get wrecked I think I'd have to cry lol

(Is a retard, and thusly has started again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back