Iron Man Moto Flip Visor

Status
Not open for further replies.
sidewayz said:
Ok guys here is what I found on a iron man moto flip up visor. Hope it helps some of ya, I've yet to try it so if someone does let me knwo how it works. http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=76175

Hi!

I really like your costume, mine is in process. If anyone of you have any question I´m the designer and owner of this helmet and WIP but I´ve never posted here, probably I´ll do when I have finished my torso ;)

p1941101009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
zabana plz tell me how did you make ur eyes light up ? do they light up all the time ? can you see out off them very well ?

unheared said:
zabana plz tell me how did you make ur eyes light up ? do they light up all the time ? can you see out off them very well ?

The eyes aren´t finished. I lighted up adding leds on top of them, I can see perfectly through them , because there is nothing added only leds. I am planning to add inside and place some kind of filter to difuse the light and nobody can see my eyes. It will only be lighted on when the helmet is close, a small contact is needed for that purposes as swift.

That is a sick helmet zabana! Do you think you could post a link to it, or give a small tutorial on how you made the automatic visors? I saw your thread and videos and they were awesome. Great job, and keep it up!

Nice find, sidewayz! :D

bilsy28 said:
That is a sick helmet zabana! Do you think you could post a link to it, or give a small tutorial on how you made the automatic visors? I saw your thread and videos and they were awesome. Great job, and keep it up!

Nice find, sidewayz! :D

You will need to be patient,but once I´ve finish the helmet I´ll post how I did ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back