Iron Man Pep Files [DOWNLOAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lehi

Jr Member
All Iron Man Pep Files [DOWNLOAD]

Okay It took me a while to get these files and I'm posting this to make it easier for others to get, Maybe sticky this would be nice!? I don't take any credit for these files.

Mark III - LD
Not sure who to give credits too on this

*Links Removed* - 23Magnum

Mark III - HD

Mark%20III.jpg

Mark IV and VI - HD (only difference between these 2 are the chest pieces)

Credits to Robo3687 for the files thank you.

iron%20man%202.jpg

War Machine - HD

Credits too Dubean33
Uppit: UppIT - Free File hosting - War Machine.zip

Iron-Man-2-War-Machine-Poster-432x600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea to have them all as a package, but even though you don't take credit for them, you need to give credit to the original sources.

That really is a great idea to have all the files under one download so you dont have to go searching for them for hours and hours on end. Sweet idea.

Like judge said, definitely give robo credit for those being his files. This forum has lost talented modelers in the past due to this same type of thing. It was indeed a great idea, but please give credit to robo3687.

-Matt

the mk4-6 files are mine and as such this compilation is incomplete and is not the full suit....the full suit won't be available for another 2 weeks at the most....understand that when you download this you aren't getting the full model

i'm not responsible for the half assed efforts of compiling this into one file....

that said i will be doing my own all in one file when the model is actually finished.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back