Ironiumcostumings Iron Man Mark VI wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

YO! ive got school in 2 minutes so i wont be able to post pics until later, but ive been working on this suit for about 3 months. it'll be done by Halo-ween. PLEASE trust me, in the past my threads deliver, just be patient :p

IMG00437-20100711-1815.jpg

IMG00566-20100815-1713.jpg

IMG00576-20100824-1801.jpg

IMG00586-20100828-1150.jpg

IMG00595-20100830-2254.jpg

Very slick - my stepdaughter, who wants a set of Mk VI armor, would be drooling. I've told her I won't be making her fiberglass armor until she stops growing. :D

looking good, very clean pep work.
thanks! and im STILL not done
Very slick - my stepdaughter, who wants a set of Mk VI armor, would be drooling. I've told her I won't be making her fiberglass armor until she stops growing. :D
XD
nice! this is looking pretty good, iron man has such an awesome suit :D
like i said, my bf keeps me motivated :3
Hey Ironiumcostuming,
where did you get the pep for the shoes?

Nice work so far btw!
i got em all from robo3687s thread on therpf

Thanks for posting the pic of Ironman's Foot. I'm doing the same file and it's good to see how the parts fit together (though I'm not that far along on it). Looks great though.

Quick question since you are doing the same pep file I am for the foot, there are some extra "Circle" peices and I cannot figure out where they belong. Are those just extra or do they go inside the circles atthe middle of the side?

Hi fishnjeeps,
I for one think the pieces go in to the circles at the middle of the shoe. In the pep there above the holes. In the movie it's the place where the locking mechanism is.

I thought so, but they appear the same depth. I'll have to wait until they are cut out to be sure. I'm also getting the movie tonight so I'll see how it looks there too. For some reason I thought that circle was recessed more.

Listen guys, i KNOW that my reponses arent what you could call, consistent. but im a young lad, so school is just attacking me with work, i have next week off, so expect a ton of updates :3

I dont have pics right now guys, but my suit is all locked up with supports and tomorrow will be resin day, this suit'll be done on/by friday :3

Ironium, could you send me a link to where you got your pep files from? You can PM or post the link here. I would greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back