Ironkamakaze's Master Chief Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironkamakaze

Jr Member
what peeps just wanted to show everyone my finished armor so here we go. [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4agSUijcPk[/video]

xnzvxf.jpg
2gwt0qq.jpg
5vpsua.jpg
2ef53sn.jpg
4uiav6.jpg
and there it is.

That is good! I like the color you chose, and the vents in the helmet, I like it. But how did you connect the power through USB?

But how did you connect the power through USB?

I took a USB extension, cut it in half, wired 2 12 volt ni-cd batteries parallel in the backpack, and connected it to the plug. Same connections for the helmet basicly.

The monument is a Confederate Memorial.

Everything looks great!!!! Love the color, the pics, the video........just everything!! Great job:D .

well $#!T man ! lol awesome job on the armour. looks AWESOME specially for a first time attempt... i hope mine ends up that nicely. and those pictures are truly epic lol, i'm liking the ones on the armoured vehicle, and the actual gun (m16 with an under-slung grenade launcher ?)is a nice touch lol

thanks guys for all the great comments it means alot that you all like the armor. with everyone here being fans of halo and or armors and have only good things to say makes all of the hard work worth every moment (even the ones were the old lady was mad at me for staying up so late) HA!HA!HA! she's over it now. i think? "O" and outlaw yes sis you are right that is a m16 with a m203 grenade launcher but i must confess that it is not real it is only an airsoft gun that i got from juice i just didn't have the time to make a weapon yet and thought that the m16 would make do until i can make one. also my offer still stands if anyone wants the paint code for my armor.

Good gawd! :eek

That is just absolutely unbelievable, dude. I understand that's your first attempt at making the Mk VI armour? And was it all Pep? :unsure

I love how you put in the MC-accurate damage on the one side of the torso. Don't see that very often (most people don't apply that sort of detail, just "weathering"). And I can't over the colour scheme. Again, so very game-accurate. Fantastic.

You deserve this:

sealSpartanII.jpg

Oh, and if you don't mind, I would very much like to know the paint code for your armour as that is just the colour I've been looking for (I'm up in Canada, so hopefully I can find it somewhere around here) :cool

that's a really nice looking suit, good job you should be proud!

Nice beagle too, I have a beagle puppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back