Ironman High-def Helmet Mk3 By Masterfett Is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterfett

Jr Member
ok guy's here it is a hybrid version damn close to the movie version of the helmet i give you ironman hi-def.

ok if your going to build this badboy then i want to see pictures of this posted on here so i can see your work.

i have unfolded it already and the build is set to 26.5cm i am 6.2 220lbs and it fits me perfectly so maybe that will help you with the size . also i have added the proper colors to the helmet as an option for easy building but that is upto you. you can always remove the colors in pep.

anyways YOUR WELCOME AND ENJOY . A GIFT TO THE 405TH.com community.

let me know a.s.a.p if the link is dead.

http://files.filefront.com/hirez+ironman+h...;/fileinfo.html

masterfett said:
ok guy's here it is a hybrid version damn close to the movie version of the helmet i give you ironman hi-def.

ok if your going to build this badboy then i want to see pictures of this posted on here so i can see your work.

i have unfolded it already and the build is set to 26.5cm i am 6.2 220lbs and it fits me perfectly so maybe that will help you with the size . also i have added the proper colors to the helmet as an option for easy building but that is upto you. you can always remove the colors in pep.

Can you post some pics of the finished model please?
Thanks

-SparTom

Last edited by a moderator:
SparTom007 said:
Thanks

-SparTom

here

ironmanhirez.jpg

the mouth was re-done after this pic and is alittle wider.

SparTom007 said:
They're included in the rar file.

EDIT: Looks like Masterfett has already answered your question.

BTW, Masterfett, I may have missed it but why are there no earpieces on this helmet?

P.S. Very nice helmet!

Ral Partha said:
They're included in the rar file.
EDIT: Looks like Masterfett has already answered your question.
BTW, Masterfett, I may have missed it but why are there no earpieces on this helmet?
P.S. Very nice helmet!

look above post i added a pic and the ear's are intact

Ral Partha said:
In the pic, yes it's there but not in the pep file. o_O

ok i see the error....... my fault guys......... fixing it now

and im going to redo the link too
give me 5 minutes

I think it may need a little more work buddy. The wireframe at the back is a little screwy, and the is some intersection at the back too.

[attachment=5178:IMPep.jpg]

It's looking good, but that back section needs some work. ;)

masterfett said:

i wanted this iron man helmet so bad then when i clicked on it it was a .rar file not a .pdo file and pepakura desigher only takes .pdo files is there a way to change it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back