IRONMANSUITMK6's Captain America and THOR PEPAKURA

Status
Not open for further replies.
New loki helmet 3ds

here it is!!!
download:http://www.4shared.com/file/HEE20Pwu/loki_hekmet.html
lokid.jpg

Thor's hammer is amazing! Thank you for making it! If only the helmet was done... Still awesome.

still working on unfolding the helmet :D taking a while cause i'm going back and forth on Loki's and Thor's helms lol but overall ironmansuitmk6 did a fantastic job on everything :)

i got some news that will make a lot of you very happy
dung0beattle is going to make an hd thor helmet!!!!!
when its done ill post the link here.

This link is turning into something awesome! I can say I very much appreciate the effort that went into creating the files. Thanks guys!

sounds cool, finished pepping Mjolnir the other day and halfway done pepping the Loki helmet lol post pics on them when I can :)

dung0beetle just mailed me about the helmet
he said that some parts of the helmet and wings will be allot easyer to make using craft foam so he will make em "floating faces" that we can use as stencils to make the foam parts

if you dont know what foam im talking about google it. its a piece of flexible foam about the size of a letter paper sheet and its thickness is perfect for what we need. so i think DB's idea is perfect for this proyect.

BTW you can get the foam at your local craft store or at wall mart XD

hey,
have a question, you have more files of Thor? I look for the belt and the chest part. I would like to build all the Avengers costumes.

he said that some parts of the helmet and wings will be allot easyer to make using craft foam so he will make em "floating faces" that we can use as stencils to make the foam parts

if you dont know what foam im talking about google it. its a piece of flexible foam about the size of a letter paper sheet and its thickness is perfect for what we need. so i think DB's idea is perfect for this proyect.

sounds cool, though I've never tried foam methods before.. I don't mind this chance to learn :)

hey,
have a question, you have more files of Thor? I look for the belt and the chest part. I would like to build all the Avengers costumes.

you know.. I'm curious if Thor's chest piece is possible to pep out.. if ironmansuitmk6 gives it a shot, I wouldn't mind unfolding it

i see more and more people starting to use foam on their iron man builds, if you can please take video/pics, i think i may do the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back