IRONMANSUITMK6's Captain America and THOR PEPAKURA

Status
Not open for further replies.
may i see your references for the captain america mask?

just google "captain america 2011 helmet" i use the screenshots of chris evans wearing it and i also used the pics that showed the concept costume that showed how the cap would look in the new movie.
like i said just goole it and youll find lots of pics (i used the ones that were taken from real movie footage)

still working on it, not really used to smoothing so its a learning process lol how's the Thor helmet coming along?

btw since this thread involves Thor, anyone ever thought of modeling Thor's chest armor (movie)?
the helmet is currently under contruction i think ill make it 3 parts the dome and the wings separately and then glue the 3 parts together.

i made a better model of the helmet.its smoother and more movie accurate
caphelmet.jpg

download link:http://www.4shared.com/file/b-EKy9vn/cap_new_helmet.html

The Cap Helmet is too HD, it's unfoldable but it's not a easy unfold and it definatly will not be easy to unfold. You also have the internal faces which are all the 3D faces of the helmet inside which makes the model that more difficult. Good for CNC or Shapeways but not pepakura.

The Cap Helmet is too HD, it's unfoldable but it's not a easy unfold and it definatly will not be easy to unfold. You also have the internal faces which are all the 3D faces of the helmet inside which makes the model that more difficult. Good for CNC or Shapeways but not pepakura.

so can you do it? cause if its too hard feel free to edit the model
BTW theres another file the not hd one it was a litlebit too rough but if you can fix it and make it into a pep file feel free to ask for it.

Edit the model? It would be better to just use the original file that's already unfolded and do smoothing with bondo, or have it re-modelled altogether. But this HD Model, CNC or Shapeways but not Pepakura and I don't think there is anyone that could do a proper unfold of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back