Is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbladezero

Ok i might sound kind of no reallly dumb asking this to you great great people but is there any way I can make the legendary armor effect on a helmet?:p

Please don't set your head on fire!!

You could try making a mold and making clear resin flames and painting them or even a cheaper easier method like cutting plastic sheets in shapes and putting those on your helmet.

Personally I haven't seen anyone do it so just be creative but also don't do anything dangerous.

Also a side note is that when in doubt do a search using the search bar at the top to find what you need help with before starting a thread on it. I look forward to see what ideas you come up with and seeing how they work out when you make it.

I wasnt planing on seting my self on fire, I was wondering if any one had nifty tricks I can use and thanks for the comment and your time.

the 2nd video was sweet, i thought of doing something like that with some holloween led's i have. i think it could be done

you could buy one of those fake fire wallets and take the flaming parts off and put them on your helmet.... they only burn one side and have actual fire! just make sure no one touches it. and make sure the helmet isnt flammable. and wear a fire proof hood or something under it. just in case :D
idk what else is on that site that im going to link to, but its the only one i could find within 20 seconds. and im too lazy to find anything else. :p
http://www.vampfangs.com/Deluxe-Fire-Wallet-p/firewallet.htm

you could buy one of those fake fire wallets and take the flaming parts off and put them on your helmet.... they only burn one side and have actual fire! just make sure no one touches it. and make sure the helmet isnt flammable. and wear a fire proof hood or something under it. just in case :D
idk what else is on that site that im going to link to, but its the only one i could find within 20 seconds. and im too lazy to find anything else. :p
http://www.vampfangs.com/Deluxe-Fire-Wallet-p/firewallet.htm
As cool as this SOUNDS, it has bad idea written all over it... Don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back