Is this ok to use as an avatar or sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No teasing.

Hey, I posted something. The reason behind it was:
To ask a question whether im allowed to use it as an avatar for forums that needed mature people.
To give a few laughs

But noooo.
I had evil intentions, I wanted to say God was unreal by posting a video on economy, I stated that my beliefs were better by asking where I can find a book on a flying meatball, I angered people who went on to my airsoft topics, knowing full well what they were, and posted on them instead of just ignoring them.

Forget it, ban me for this if you wish.
These forums are very immature. AoBFrost is one of the most elitist members I have ever known, believes he is better than anyone possible, and decides to complain when he can ignore.
He by himself, makes me want to leave.

So just ban me if its needed.
I dont WANT to be banned, but it seems like my thoughts and idea's do not matter, nooo, the consensus apparently knows.

Its like there trying to tell me what I think I mean.
It annoying.

Well I enjoyed the forums for the most part.
I just dont like being told what I am supposed to think.

That is all fool.

-Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
Uggh, reminds me of when I left Haloplanet forums (***holes. All that can be said)

Doom, you rock. I was tired of his useless topics and him trying to start arguments. (y)

Spartan 169 said:
I was tired of his useless topics and him trying to start arguments. (y)

You are not alone. Wow, so he really is gone. Simple account ban, or IP ban? I'm guessing the first. Let us hope he doesn't return and repeat this whole process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back