Is Wonder Con worth going to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlusherCape26

Hey guy I need some help I going to try and go to San Diego Comic Con this year but I can get Wonder Con 2014 in Anaheim badges as well. So my question is is it worth going to? is any one here going? If your going to Wonder Con this year or you have gone before please could you tell me if it is a fun Con to go to so I know if its something to buy badge's to.

never been to a con outside my state so I won't know. all I know is I got an free pass to a fur event in July... not looking foreword to it unless the bronies are going then I might go, or I'll go as a brute chieftain and smash the table in. lol but hey if you want to go to more then on con go ahead, now I got to go I'm next in line that the webbing check in so I've got to off load a lot of weapons. I'm major foxleader and this is my favorite spot in the con. oh and it's going to be a while.

Wondercon is a moderate sized con. Dealer hall gets nice and crowded. It feels like a dress rehearsal for comic-con and it's not bad to attend. Should be looking to Saturday for the 405th meetup

Wondercon is a moderate sized con. Dealer hall gets nice and crowded. It feels like a dress rehearsal for comic-con and it's not bad to attend. Should be looking to Saturday for the 405th meetup

Awesome I'll try and get a badge if I can get the money. Quick question though is there somewhere that I can find the meet up days for California Cons because I haven't seen much on the 405th pacific Facebook page and it would be nice to meet the other California members :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back