It Be Rainin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah! Are you sure you didn't leave it outside in a tornado? lol

Anyway, no worries. I've had far more cataclysmic things happen to my armor. I built that recon in about 5-6 hours, so it's no big deal.

DONT THROW IT AWAY

Just leave it in the sun and itll eventually cure i live in florida it rains at least once a week just leave it in the sun till it gets dry it will eventually and you may need to re resin the outside but it will be fine

crackhead09 said:
DONT THROW IT AWAY

Just leave it in the sun and itll eventually cure i live in florida it rains at least once a week just leave it in the sun till it gets dry it will eventually and you may need to re resin the outside but it will be fine

hes talking about the fact that, its completely warped now, the rain made it soggy and couldnt handle the resin, so it is completely in-symmetrical

Last edited by a moderator:
seems to me that alot of people leave their work out in the rain...maybe i should make a quick tut on how to read a weather forcast???

tenacioust183 said:
seems to me that alot of people leave their work out in the rain...maybe i should make a quick tut on how to read a weather forcast???
Why? The weathermen in our area said no rain for awhile... we got bombarded by storms today. And for those living in Florida, predicting the weather is like predicting the winner of the Super Bowl in the first game of the regular season, nearly impossible...

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Why? The weathermen in our area said no rain for awhile... we got bombarded by storms today. And for those living in Florida, predicting the weather is like predicting the winner of the Super Bowl in the first game of the regular season, nearly impossible...

unfortunately very true, the only thing we can do is look at the sky, judge how many clouds there are and how fast the wind is moving, and alot of praying lol

crackhead09 said:
unfortunately very true, the only thing we can do is look at the sky, judge how many clouds there are and how fast the wind is moving, and alot of praying lol
Yeah. It wasn't raining when I left, but during the night it stormed.... a lot. lol

I don't have that problem :D. It does rain a lot here (we've had maybe 7 sunny days this year :cautious:), so I fiberglass in our garage and let it cure in a room under a lamp (because it is also not the warmest weather here). No windows in that room, so no chance of leaving the window open.

gamerguy55 said:
Helmet070.jpg

Helmet071.jpg

Helmet072.jpg

Helmet073.jpg

It's way too fubar for me to fix. I'm throwing it away. :(

i think it looks good considering i cant figure out how to make armor, how do you get pepekura designer? : ) http://405th.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif
http://405th.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

Thanks...

...but I threw that helmet away over a month ago.

I can see that you're new here, so I'll let you know: Mods don't like it when you post off topic questions in threads that are dead, please look at the date of the last post, before posting. Necroposting is bad.

This isn't the thread to ask a question like that in, anyway.
...But I'll answer your question. Pepakura Designer

Please read this. Also, please do not post in this thread again, unless it is relevant to my soggy-lid... which is now gone, so anything posted about it would be pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back