Ithica's Zombie Recon

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahahaha I am a machine, I do not burn. Ok maybe a lil but I am fine. That got hot as hell and hell is hot.

Ithica

It is a sweet helm. I managed to set up some awesome pics. Here's what's probably the best one.

gallery_6309_1277_71847.jpg

the zombie helmet is amazing! I love the skull inside, does anyone actually plan on wearing it with zombie make-up on? great at parties!

Very Nice, Lovin the detail on the scratches, got to ask though, are you going to put some dried blood around the hole in the helm... I reckon that would add just a little bit more... ummm... freakeism (Hmmmm, Word?)

Also as a side note, the skulls in the background would you be able to steer me in the right direction in where to get one of them? Please???.... they're just so kool!!! LOL. Thanks.

Cheers, Dave.

I got the Skull fro Joe (newspartancreator) so he would be the man to ask on how to get one. Thanks for the feedback. I do not know if I am adding anything else or just calling it a day.

Ithica

I love your projects, Ithica! I never thought of zombies in the Halo universe though... Maybe you've mistaken the damage of a zombie for actually the damage of a rabid flood brute. :lol

wow that's sweet i was thinkin about doin a figure like that but wow once the whole thing is done i cant wait to see it

Did you ever think about trying to mold some kind of face on the skull to make it a little more zombie looking??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back