It's NERF or nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenStreeper

has anyone put a nerf gun into one of thier props yet. I am still drawing up plans for my AR but my brother said "why not make it a Nerf gun, they will stick to your armor right?" And he was right. So after much thought I wondered what would the nerf longshot look like inside of an AR, and could one of us make it work?
619832cdca51_main400.jpg

ma5b_assault_rifle.jpg

yeah it's rear loading just like the ar too, and high powered... It shoots ove 30ft, even comes with a scope. Man they really want kids to shoot eachother don't they??

Take your blasting skills to the extreme with this two-in-one blaster! This blaster is more than three feet long and can launch foam arrows up to 35 feet away! Aim with accuracy and precision using the targeting scope. Two quick-reload clips hold a total of 12 STREAMLINE DARTS. There’s even a fold-down bi-pod to help you steady your aim for important shots. Looking for a quick shot at close range? The blaster has removable parts to give you one-handed freedom with a single-shot blaster! In either mode, load up, aim, press the trigger and watch the darts go the distance!

Includes blaster, 2 quick-reload clips and 12 STREAMLINE DARTS.

CAUTION: Do not aim at eyes or face.
TO AVOID INJURY: Use only darts designed for this product.
Do not modify darts or dart blaster. <---LOL

619832dd0c91_a400.jpg

it's a good size

since no one has done this has anyone made some kind of functional ar. Lazertag, airsoft. etc?? Would be fun at parties *cough* not that a masterchief isn't fun enough ;-)

I have actually been basing a homeade nerf gun off the ar. Since I am a big nerfer, it will fit both of my desires. I will be done in maybe a month... wish me luck!

Yup, good luck to you.

But about that Longshot, it says it fires darts 35 ft. Well, I was in Toys R Us recently, and, discouraged that I could not yet pre-order Halo 3, I roamed aimlessly throughout the store until I found myself in the Nerf section. Well, right next to the behemoth of the Longshot sat this tiny little pistol, that had a laser scope or something unrelated to actual pressure. It also said it can launch darts 35 ft.

In conclusion: The longshot is just a way for them to get you to buy much more expensive things that work no better than cheap ones.

i have that gun your talking about with the laser on it XD but i dont know where it is i think i let this little kid borrow it, but mine was blue.

I have the longshot and I like it. Me and my cousin both have one, and since we both like to play with toy guns, this is the right gun to do it with.

<div class='quotetop'>(BenStreeper)</div><div class='quotemain'>Take your blasting skills to the extreme with this two-in-one blaster! This blaster is more than three feet long and can launch foam arrows up to 35 feet away! Aim with accuracy and precision using the targeting scope. Two quick-reload clips hold a total of 12 STREAMLINE DARTS. There’s even a fold-down bi-pod to help you steady your aim for important shots. Looking for a quick shot at close range? The blaster has removable parts to give you one-handed freedom with a single-shot blaster! In either mode, load up, aim, press the trigger and watch the darts go the distance!

Includes blaster, 2 quick-reload clips and 12 STREAMLINE DARTS.

CAUTION: Do not aim at eyes or face.
TO AVOID INJURY: Use only darts designed for this product.
Do not modify darts or dart blaster. <---LOL

619832dd0c91_a400.jpg

rofl! :hyper:

it's a good size</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back