I've got a dumb idea... *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelrvb

Halo: Deja Vu edition. (Lol)

At the end of halo 3, they are floating in space and in legendary's ending they are nearing a planet. What if the portal sent them back in time and the master chief would have to help... himself. Since he already knows what's going to happen he can warn... himself of the events coming in the future.

Then everything changes.
The arbiter could do that too. :cautious: He would stop chasing the chief to halo so he doesn't become... the arbiter.

And so everyone died. The end.
I had 10 minutes to think of that.

Well, in the Marathon games, the story tells of a, "genetically enhanced cyborg and his AI floating in half a ship towards an unknown planet."
ZOMG

Michaelrvb said:
Halo: Deja Vu edition. (Lol)
At the end of halo 3, they are floating in space and in legendary's ending they are nearing a planet. What if the portal sent them back in time and the master chief would have to help... himself. Since he already knows what's going to happen he can warn... himself of the events coming in the future.

Then everything changes.
The arbiter could do that too. :cautious: He would stop chasing the chief to halo so he doesn't become... the arbiter.
And so everyone died. The end.
I had 10 minutes to think of that.
Well, in the Marathon games, the story tells of a, "genetically enhanced cyborg and his AI floating in half a ship towards an unknown planet."
ZOMG

Except the chief isn't really a cyborg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ALOT i havent finished the game and the word spoiler doesnt even show up on the description because of all the *** **** dots u put.

-X

Language please. -THE Mods

I think the master chief does qualify as a cyborg: wikipedia (yes, i know, untrustworthy but nevertheless probably more likely to be right than any given individual) defines one as "an organism that is a self-regulating integration of artificial and natural systems." I think the chief has enough inhancements to count as a cyborg, and i mean more than just his armour - he has things like reaction time inhancements, etc...
plus, later in the article:
"The "cyborg soldier" often refers to a soldier whose weapon and survival systems are integrated into the self, creating a human-machine interface" I think the fact that his armour can take ammo readouts through his hand is sufficient to qualify him here...

actuly that ship nearing the planet, that wasnt the same ship... or i dont think. it looks entirely diferent from the blown up gunship the mc was on. but we all know the series cant be over! o_O
could just be another book :cautious:

yep...
and not like it matters..
christ
when he said " at the end of halo 3"
you shouldve stopped..

but yeah that would be funny
MC in Mark VI helping his Mark V counterpart

Or he could be nearing a planet were his long lost spartans are.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, go read the books.

WookieLord said:
I think the master chief does qualify as a cyborg: wikipedia (yes, i know, untrustworthy but nevertheless probably more likely to be right than any given individual) defines one as "an organism that is a self-regulating integration of artificial and natural systems." I think the chief has enough inhancements to count as a cyborg, and i mean more than just his armour - he has things like reaction time inhancements, etc...
plus, later in the article:
"The "cyborg soldier" often refers to a soldier whose weapon and survival systems are integrated into the self, creating a human-machine interface" I think the fact that his armour can take ammo readouts through his hand is sufficient to qualify him here...

The weapon could easily be bluetooth or wifi. From what I remember in the books, they mention nothing about them being any PART integrated with the suit. Heck there's even small section where a normal human being gets into the MJOLNIR armor... it works, except that the actuators are so strong it breaks the guys arm when he tries to move. He wasn't linked with the suit, just a normal guy. The Spartans are just humans that are stronger, tougher. Not cyborgs.

I'm fairly sure that in Halo: The Flood, it mentions that the ammo information is conveyed through the hand, or at least contact. It wouldnt be impossible - he can transfer the whole of Cortana through his hand in second. The master chief has been modified to the extent that he is a cyborg; although a human can get into MJOLNIR, they dont have cybonic reaction and strength inhancements.

possibley he was shot into the future and that is who you play as in marathon. marathon happens after halo Right??? i have no idea. if not the back in time thing sounds good.

-Matt

Andrew L said:
calm down guys he didn't ruin anything. Bungie announced they're already in production for Halo 4. calmmmm down...
damn. they did? o_O link me!!!

Sarge Christi said:
Or he could be nearing a planet were his long lost spartans are.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, go read the books.

I thought of that too.
There is a possibility of the "planet" being the remaints of Onyx, or even the micro-dyson sphere.
Either way, I think Cortona will be waking Master Chief soon!!!

Johny139 said:
I thought of that too.
There is a possibility of the "planet" being the remaints of Onyx, or even the micro-dyson sphere.
Either way, I think Cortona will be waking Master Chief soon!!!
could be o_o

i can believe the portal theory as with H1 and H2 when playing co-op both players are spartans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back