IWHBYD Skull

Status
Not open for further replies.
r u sure? i know i did just there but that was just a precaution. (having jumped through those damn rings 6 times i didnt want to lt the damn thing go).

LOL, I have a mental image of that,

Squirl: Finally! That took forever!
Friend: Okay now drop the skull
Squirl: I dont wanna drop it,
Friend: Why not?
Squirl: We have grown together...
Friend: Are you serious?
Squirl: HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF MY RELATIONSHIP! *go cries in emo corner and jumps off the edge*
DEEP VOICE: SUICIDE
Squirl Respawns
Squirl: What I killed myself for a reason! Wait where's iwahoobeyodad!
OH NOES!

I'm going to try what you suggested.
EDIT:
It worked..
Never heard of carrying it to the end of the level o.o

Ssyn said:
I jumped the rings, picked up the skull, and it still says it's locked.
Wtf, mate?

this is the only one you have to finish the level for unfortunately

i ran into the same problem and had to do it again

also all of the enemies have to be dead

Last edited by a moderator:
the IWHBYD skull is a weird one for some ppl it will let you just pick it up and end the level there and you get it, some carry it to the end of the level, some just pick it up complete it with out carrying it and its done

Wow, I am sooo glad I didn't drop the skull. When I picked it up, I was going to drop it and immiedietly and check if I got the armor. But my friend wanted to finnish the level anyway. LOL.

My question is how do you unlock the Scout shoulders. I looked it up and there was like 20 results on how to get it all different. :oops: And now I have now clue what to do. Oh and does anyone know what the IWHBYD Skull does?? So, far I realized it makes the characters say additional lines which are usually funny or akward.

That's basically all the skull does..

To unlock the Scout “Shoulders” Armor, unlock the “Mongoose Mowdown” achievement.

<3 Halo3planet.com

I'm after the security shoulders. Anybody got any ideas? halopedia say's you unlock them after getting 750 achievment points but im at 825 and haven't got them.

Security Shoulder Armor

You unlock the Security Armor in Halo 3 by getting Gamerscore in the game (ie: Unlock achievements). To get the Shoulder Armor, you will need to rack up a whopping 700-850 GS (it seems to vary for some reason).

Note: There is a known glitch in the game that will not allow players to unlock the Security Shoulders sometimes.

Ssyn said:
Security Shoulder Armor

You unlock the Security Armor in Halo 3 by getting Gamerscore in the game (ie: Unlock achievements). To get the Shoulder Armor, you will need to rack up a whopping 700-850 GS (it seems to vary for some reason).

Note: There is a known glitch in the game that will not allow players to unlock the Security Shoulders sometimes.

I've gotten waaaaaayyyyyy more GS than that and I still don't have the shoulders. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back