j0wE's builds Noob Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0wE

Hey everyone, I'm j0wE(Joe). I started trolling the 405th and RPF a while back and finally decided to join and actually contribute and ask instead of just trolling the forums. I have done a few pep projects but nothing huge. I have done a few AoT masks and a few IM faceplates but nothing major. I am moving so most of my stuff is packed away but I do have these few pics of 2 things i've made.

Scaled down paper AoT mask for my son, hoping to finish it and mold/cast it for him

2011-06-24_12-03-47_571.jpg

I tried this IM face plate with hot glue and I didn't like the way it came out so no hot glue for me anymore. Used 110# cardstock on this one.

2011-06-24_12-03-56_582.jpg

and both

2011-06-24_12-04-05_753.jpg

I'll pull out the "finished" peps i have later and one of the AoT masks I have in primer.

This thread will mostly be about my War Machine build, so stay tuned for that. I am hoping to have my helm finished by sunday so I can post some updates.

j0wE

Hey everyone, I'm j0wE(Joe). I started trolling the 405th and RPF a while back and finally decided to join and actually contribute and ask instead of just trolling the forums.

By trolling I think you mean lurking. Lurking is just reading without having or using an account. While trolling is posting comments that degrade others or start flame wars for you own amusement.

Apart from that, the build looks nice, good pep work on the Army of Two mask.

By trolling I think you mean lurking. Lurking is just reading without having or using an account. While trolling is posting comments that degrade others or start flame wars for you own amusement.

Apart from that, the build looks nice, good pep work on the Army of Two mask.

yes, lurking. not much of a forum person.

Hey guys. I just completed the pepakura paper part of a mark VI helmet. I found a scaling formula on a site and used it but it was way to small. I just need some help with scaling. If u want to take a look at the helmet pep its on this cite under the third mark VI helm. I would appreciate the help.
http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index

there'a a scaling tut in the pepakura and armor forum on this site

Progress has been made. I have the helm 70% finished. will be back on it in a few hours, gonna go enjoy a day with the kids. The faceplate is only being held on by tape so that's why it looks off.

2011-06-26_09-48-19_817.jpg

2011-06-26_09-48-35_661.jpg

Have fun with the jaw portion. That, the bridge of the nose and mowhawk were pretty tricky. Looking good man....stick with it.

I've just been taking my time and examining the files. I have left out like 10 pieces that won't matter when I go to fiberglass the helm. I did get a little more done today.

2011-06-26_23-26-49_844.jpg

finished helm, i might redo the jaw, i don't like the way it came out. it makes the helmet get all twisted when i put it on

2011-06-27_21-45-55_737.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back