Jackal Costume Complete

Which covenant should I build next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RFPnoodle said:
Wow, that sounds fabulous. I can't wait to see it. :)

Otherwise I'd say my jackal is too impractical to use. It would need some serious redesigning.

Yeah, but still... This in itself is borderline elite worthy... the more I look at it, the more I like it. And I HATE jackels! snipers on legendary... *shudders*

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe when reach comes comes out you can make the cousin, a skirmisher would be awesome. And the shield alone is BADASS UNLOCKED

jake11124 said:
Maybe when reach comes comes out you can make the cousin, a skirmisher would be awesome. And the shield alone is BADASS UNLOCKED

I plan on making a skirmisher, because they are so freaking cool looking. However, I'm jackal'd out. And skirmishers are too much like jackals. So I'm going to take a rest from this species.

RFPnoodle said:
Is it really a competition? srsly.

I should perhaps change my dealio to--I want to make it the best that I can make it at the time. Or, better than the costumes I see already made at the time. There's no realistic way I can make my costume "THE best evar". Because then I'd have to be remaking each costume every time someone one-ups me. And I've already remade my grunt, which was a lot of work, and it was ten times better than the first. If I remade it again, it would be even better. But that's boring. So I'm just going to do the best I can with each covenant and hope for the best.

But really, chillax.

Aside from that...paintbrush or all by hand?? I used my hand with a paint brush, if that's what you mean :p

ol, i was just trolling :p, it's about having fun, doing what you want to do. no competition :D

HaloReplicas said:
ol, i was just trolling :p, it's about having fun, doing what you want to do. no competition :D

lol okay. Well it worked, fool. :pI was about to frag yo punk a$$.

Absolutly Amazing! I started watching this like 8 months ago and I have to say the wait was well worth it! Great job!

For originality and attention to detail I am moving this thread to the "Elite" Section. It is well deserved. Congrats on behalf of 405th.

Ithica

Ithica said:
For originality and attention to detail I am moving this thread to the "Elite" Section. It is well deserved. Congrats on behalf of 405th.

Ithica

Oh my goodness! I feel so honored! Thank you so much! *dances*

I can't believe it! :D One of my dreams has come true! Oh I am so happy :) Thank you a million times!!!

(I was wondering what happened to my thread. I had to search for it lol)

*still so very happy*

Ithica said:

Ithica

Nonsense! This is a jackal costume! gosh, some people...

Nice work on the costume RPF, it looks great. Congrats on the move to Elite section.

NIIIIICCCEEEE! Thanks someone for reviving this thread! I get to add my congrats without necroing a thread!

Nice to see Covenant species getting some attention too!

Road Kill said:
that's pretty cool BTW Jspiker12 wanted to make grunt armor but someone deleted it from halocostuming

he is short enough to be a grunt :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back