Jasman Lasertag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan

Well I was wondering if the Jasman lasertag weapons would work with any other laster tag vest, because that little box is too small of a target

Keegan said:
Well I was wondering if the Jasman lasertag weapons would work with any other laster tag vest, because that little box is too small of a target
man I've been wondering this for a while, I have at least 10 other guns, and well, it's not much fun on your own.

Last edited by a moderator:
It all comes down to infared frequencies, if it's the right frequency yes, if not, it might turn on your TV or open your garage door. which might be cool too. lol

Should it have another Frequenzy, I would dismantle an old Lasertag Weapon and swap it with the other Chipset.

"Pow Pow" CSI Miami
"Pow Pow" McGyver
"Pow Pow" MTV

Well, great IR TV-Controll :p

*Pow Pow* Nickelodean

NO SPONGEBOB SCARES ME!!!!!!

I KEEL U SPONGBUB!

POW POW POW POW POW POW

lol, Good points guys, I would probably take Siskos Idea and swtich the chips, but then you might not get the Plasma Rifle noises.

lol, Good points guys, I would probably take Siskos Idea and swtich the chips, but then you might not get the Plasma Rifle noises.

Hmm..when the old Chip not combine Sound and InfraRed in one IC it should go, for a exact Answer i must see this Chip.

A another Way: You buy one of this little Sound-Record Chips there already build together, record the Sound of the old Chip and combine it with the new Chip, that is a few Steps easyer than the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting indeed.... but yet it probably wouldnt get the same clean sound as the actual, so Id rather just find a vest that works! :D

Over the years Most lasertag toys have been able to play with others. If they have a code you can punch in. The guns that came out about 4 years ago with the glasses that had targetting huds in them, were compatible with 10 other systems through the use of going in and changing frequencies. I'd somehow figure out what the frequencies are, and then change some of those up.

I personally think that the lasertag weapons aren't much fun...

I'll change my mind when they
A. Come out with a MC torso vest, or
B. Make a Splazer one.

Sure, they'd be expensive, but that'd be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back