Jerome 092 foam armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus117

Hi !

I'm going to start my second foam armor, Spartan Jerome from Halo Wars 2. I downloaded the files of the MkIV armor to help me creating my own templates. I think I will make the torso first, which is ,in my opinion, the hardest part. More info soon. :)

250px-HW2_Jerome-092_(render).png

Your foam work is really clean :D looks great, can't wait to see how this turns out!

Thanks Sean and Ninja, I try to make clean work but I still need a lot of practice. Unfortunately, the helmet is too big, I'm gonna restart it tommorow. :(

Thanks Sean and Ninja, I try to make clean work but I still need a lot of practice. Unfortunately, the helmet is too big, I'm gonna restart it tommorow. :(

I can sympathize w/ your predicament. I've had my fair share of mis-sized helmets.

I remember what happened to you, you made something like 4 or 5 tries. I did another test but this was too small, I think this time with a 230 mm width and a 255 mm height it should fit.

Lets not go there......painful trip down helmet memory lane..........But good luck on your build. From your build thus far, your foam-smithing is pretty dam good.

It was 8. (Duke says as he kicks Dirt down the lane) But the important thing is that he finished. :)

Your foam skills are pretty great! I hope I can get up to that level soon. I think it will take a few test pieces though.

BTW, you qualify to join a regiment if you would like. You can just post here asking to join one (we'll need to know your location)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back