Jin roh PROTECT GEAR!!!

papamurf812

Kerbesagarainyarmor.png

That?

It's a pretty cool costume, I'm sure it's been done though. Reminds me of Killzone.

EDIT: On cosplay.com, search jin roh. You'll get a whole bunch of really good costumes. For the helmet, go to an army surplus store and find a similiar one. Then just paint it black. And while you're there, get a gas mask. You may have to get red tint or cellophane (sp?) to put on the lenses. The rest of the armor reminds me of a medieval knight. I would just sculpt that with cardboard.

mlcallanta

Jr Member
There seems to be a lot of names for this - Jin-Roh, StrayDog, Panzercop, etc. I believe there was even a live movie of this.
I was commissioned to do the whole armor, but something came up & the project was placed in the back burner. We did finish the facemask/helmet thou:

http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.asp?use...album_id=207653

We did the Anime version. There's a lot of the live action movie facemask available - I've seen a few in RPF. But if you want the Anime version......

Maybe I'll get back to this once my Halo is done ;)

Mardon(MLC)
mlcallanta@gmail.com

guidwi

Jr Member
MLC said:
There seems to be a lot of names for this - Jin-Roh, StrayDog, Panzercop, etc. I believe there was even a live movie of this.
I was commissioned to do the whole armor, but something came up & the project was placed in the back burner. We did finish the facemask/helmet thou:

http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.asp?use...album_id=207653

We did the Anime version. There's a lot of the live action movie facemask available - I've seen a few in RPF. But if you want the Anime version......

Maybe I'll get back to this once my Halo is done ;)

Mardon(MLC)
mlcallanta@gmail.com

Would absolutely LOVE a pep of that.
Maybe not the helmet....that is easily enough procured. But the face mask...oh yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.