Jmann's Emile A-239 Build (pix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello 405th,

Obviously Reach launch has come and gone and I am not/was not done with my build. I reached a point where I didn't want to rush things with lower quality that I would be satisfied with. Then the game came out and consumed me for a while. Since launch I have only done a few things regarding the grenades on Emile's belt. I made one out of PVC, Silicone, and wire. I then created a mold out of it. Heres pics of some of that action!

PhotoOct2473016PM.jpg

PhotoOct2473105PM.jpg

PhotoOct2692517PM.jpg

PhotoOct2693227PM.jpg

I may have missed or or have not found the thread on the forum yet, but what was the foamboard bit?

Thanks!

Sabre, the foamboard trick/idea was conveyed to me via Carpathiavh99 on his build thread HERE

-------

I am currently going to have slow to no process on this build due to my involvement in making suits/armor sets for the Dawn Under Heaven fan film. I will be working on some ODST and Halo Reach Troopers. The progress for this will not be posted here but more likely posted on our website (Dawn Under Heaven) or the thread made on 405th. The progress of my EVA helmet prior to molding is close maybe 85%, but I will not be posting anything more until i have it finished prior to molding or molding. I am not showing this as I feel posting a bajillion photos for a single step is annoying. Enough for my ramblings, good luck with all the current builds people!

-JMann

Your Emile armor looks like its coming along great. I plan to make my version of the Noble Six armor as soon as I can get the rest of the materials together. I already have the cardstock paper to print out the armor pieces but I don't have the right type of printer to print out the full images because when I tried to print out the pieces for the helmet, it printed out the images but there where certain parts that where cut off because the printer I used print the images out with a one inch margin around the whole thing.

Nice work man, cant wait to see you finish the helmet. it's one of my favs. knife and grenades are coming along nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back